Thread: God and heroes Rome rising is costlier than other games

God and heroes Rome rising is costlier than other games

I like to play this game if there is a pricing model as the League of Legends (free-to-play with the option of micro-transactions). Heatwave's something to consider. The gods and heroes are definitely worth the money. The game is not complete. There is nothing innovative about it. I can play Wow, LotRO, or war for $ 10 a month as well and are much more polished and enjoyable. What is the appeal of this game? Am I missing something?

Re: God and heroes Rome rising is costlier than other games

What do you think the game is not worth the money? Maybe one positive comment as to what can be improved. Just because it's missing some features offered by other games does not mean that it is incomplete. More exciting features will be added as time progresses, like any other MMO. Price wise, it will cost 44.97 Warcraft for 3 months, the gods and heroes to run 27.99. That's why we have to drop the fantasy genre of mythology and seize the historic and credible.

I totally understand what you're saying. I've played every MMO that, in addition to the free. And when you say, am I missing something? I understand. Some games just click with certain players. Like the Sims series. Totally not I play in the appeal. Gods & Heroes feels good. The world, the crowds, the missions, the game and most of the minions definition. I realize that there is PVP, without elaboration, which is failing. I do not mind that. So if Gods & Heroes is MMO lite, in that case I love it.

You're not the only person, and certainly not the last speaker of F2P, but I personally hate F2P because they cannot compete with people with unlimited budgets / credit cards in those games. It is quite ruined a few games for me, so I usually do not play with them. The attraction for me was the scene, the fact that there is PVP, and is (for me) game great. It is easy to learn, you have my interest, and remains a challenge for me again and again and keep playing at my own pace.

As with any new game at launch, of course, there will be mistakes and perhaps the lack of content. I've been playing since the first day of release, and despite the mistakes / accidents / lag I've found I like the game so far. I have no rush to level and it seems that there are plenty of missions to keep you entertained. I love to read the search text, because I like stories. It will be interesting when we see the introduction of crafts because I like the drawing aspect of MMOs.

There are aspects I like micro-transactions. But the games that I prefer are the ones that make you working for the most excellent not only spend the most. I also second opinion on PvP. While occasionally enjoy a duel here and there, unless there is a benefit for him is a waste of time for me. It's just a "my character can beat her character" thing. When you tie in points and gear advance, which "forces" people to do if they are to remain in the vanguard of performance. Pvp is just something I do not care it's in the game.

I agree with the idea of not pvp. I frequently do not participate within the PvP aspects of some MMO. I particularly do not approximating games that force pvp within the throat if he would like to or not. Perhaps you possibly will implement a number of kinds of pvp server or somewhat so that additional players do not have to be involved through if you do not. For me it's pretty understandable it was pushed out to obtain the investment back, so people spend the money to pay bills.