Thread: God and heroes rome rising: Pricing model

God and heroes rome rising: Pricing model

I would have fun this game if it had a pricing model similar to League of Legends (free-to-play with elective micro-transactions). It's something Heatwave should think. Gods and Heroes are surly not appeal the money. The game is not comprehensive. There is not anything pioneering about it. I can play WoW, LotRO, or WAR for $10 a month too and they are much more refined and pleasant. What is the appeal of this game? Am I missing something? Please let me know if anyone has any idea on this.

Re: God and heroes rome rising: Pricing model

What regarding the game do you think is not significance the money? Possibly give a few positive feedbacks as to what can be enhanced. Just because it's deficient a few features that other games present, does not mean it's unfinished. More thrilling characteristics will be added as time progresses, just like any other MMOs. Price wise, Warcraft will lope you 44.97 for 3 months, Gods and Heroes will lope you 27.99.

At present I would say that the core selling points are the mythos, follower system, and estate system. I truly like it thus far and consider that it is worth it. It’s a well fit for what I like; mostly PvE focused and looks to have a quite tranquil pace. I can alone a superior amount of it with my followers and it’s simple to be casual and not feel like I am missing anything, But to each his own. I do wish to see more happy as we go, but I am content with it as is for the time being.

I completely comprehend what you’re saying. I played all of those MMO's, plus the free ones too. And while you said, Am I missing something, I understand that. A few games just click with definite gamers. Like the Sims series, completely don’t get that game, the plea. Gods & Heroes just feels great. The world, quests, gameplay and the majority def the minions. I understand there’s no PVP, no skilling, it has bugs, but I don’t mind that, so if Gods & Heroes is MMO lite, then I adore it. I affirmed before, there’s just sufficient for me, to make it something new that I haven’t played before. Anything you decide, enjoy your gaming experience.

You are not the only person and indeed won't be the final that talks regarding F2P, but I for me odium F2P because I can't vie with people with limitless budgets/credit cards in those games. It's ruined fairly a few games for me so I usually do not play them. Why don't you get anything inventive in the game? Did you beta test it or have you played it by any means? The appeal for me was the setting, the truth there is no PVP, and it's a lovely game. It's simple to hoist, it holds my interest, and it's at a standstill challenging for me to reappear to over and over and continue playing at my own speed.

As with any latest game at launch obviously there is going to be an insects and possibly a lack of content. I have just been playing as launch day and despite the bugs/crashes/lag I have came across. I enjoy the game thus far. I am in no hurry to level as there look to be plenty of quests to keep me entertained. I take pleasure in reading the quest text because I like the actions. It will be exciting while we see the preface of crafting because I like the crafting features of MMO's.

I would agree with this not being prepared for what it's presently being priced at. While I am not so certain the reason behind it being pressed out at this present stage it certainly isn't a great thing. People who spent the money on it are either a) sticking it out a bit at a time or b) distress or not at all returning. This type of release will harm a game a lot and I am not even talking about insects or glitches. I am talking by the pure lack of content and playability. It will take a well marketing system and many in game improvement to trade this game, even more than earlier than it released.

I am with you, to be totally honest. There are features of micro-transactions I do like. But the games which I bond with are the ones that make you toil to be the best not just use up the most. I as well second the opinion on PvP. While I infrequently enjoy a duel here and there, except there is an advantage to it, it’s a misuse of time to me. It’s just a "my character can hit your character" thing. While they tie in cog and progression points, it "forces" people to do it if they are going to wait on the cutting rim of performance. PvP is just somewhat I don’t mind of it’s in the game.