Thread: God and heroes Rome rising is not worth the money

God and heroes Rome rising is not worth the money

I've noticed the common negative comment here is "this game is not worth the money," while the negative is positive "this game is money well spent." That's because you're trying to define the subjective value of a game. There are several factors at play, including its financial position, levels of satisfaction, enjoyment, boredom, and others. For example, I personally do not feel like this game is worth $ 40. That's because I'm still on the fence a lot, and I had fun just slightly higher than frustration.

Re: God and heroes Rome rising is not worth the money

I take into account whether or not I believe HI's retail price on the way to be necessary and / or fair to consumers for the reason that of competition obtainable. If your friend was fresh to the MMO market, and he was standing on top of the isle within the store 40 or $ 50 in your pocket, what is your selection? Would you tell your friend who never played an MMO earlier than playing World of Warcraft, Rift, or this? Think about it. No need to troll about the price, or constantly praise worth the money that was for you.

More importantly, think about $ 40. If you made the game $ 20, a lot of people assume its negotiation and discard trash bin as an indie MMO. If you do $ 60 you are competing with game packages that include the expansion of the giants out there. And that has huge balls. Good for those of you who could not be happier with your purchase? I'm sorry for giving them a chance. And for those of you who come here to troll about how "there is no way to buy this game to $ 40.

Hello I am not agree with your thoughts. I think this was well worth the $40. For me, it fits the mold of what I was looking for in a game outstandingly. There are tons of choices out there in favor of people to play, each game is going to have its position of players, and Gods and Heroes is still comparatively latest and finding that position. So I think you have to think regarding this once again. It’s really nice game. I hope this will clear your misunderstanding regarding this game thank you.

I do not believe that the game is currently $ 40 to $ 80 value, let alone $ 10 a month subscription. In terms of initial value, simply is not enough playable content. Yet inexperienced players have previously reached their peak and are now little or nothing to do. I heard regarding the experience compared to the game through a game console and obtain to the end not including being able to obtain the disk back toward the rental store.

The only option left for these players is to start again and repeat the process again in a maximum of four characters. Unlike other popular MMO on the market now, there is no alternative way to take that trip. With the exception of a handful of mission’s literal deity, the players are doing almost exactly what he did last time. I'm not sure yet on the ability of a heat wave to deliver $ 10 worth of subscription content or activity each month.

My own view is that it's worth $ 10 a month. I've played more games buggy at what time it released. EQ, EQ2, yes, still WOW was buggy on launch day. I realize money is relative, as are opinions. To me, $ 10 for several nights and some weekends exhaust are well worth it. If I left, I could not even go to a 2 hour movie to date of $ 10. I could eat for $ 10. Damn you buy only 2 1 / 2 gallons of gas would take me about 37 miles down the road.