Thread: ‘The network failed to initialized’ error message in God and Heroes : Rome rising

‘The network failed to initialized’ error message in God and Heroes : Rome rising

Recently I have purchased the God and Heroes : Rome rising from the Steam. I have successfully installed the game on the computer of mine. Even I have not got any issue while sign up. However when I launch the game on the computer of mine I am getting an error message on the screen which can be stated as ‘The network failed to initialized. The Server might be down’ Let me know why it is happening to me. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: ‘The network failed to initialized’ error message in God and Heroes : Rome rising

Looking at the situation I wanted to ask you some basic question which would be useful to figure out the root cause of the problem. First of let me know which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Let me know about the hardware configuration of the computer of yours ? Can you provide the log file of the error message which you are getting on the system of yours? I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter.

Re: ‘The network failed to initialized’ error message in God and Heroes : Rome rising

I am suspecting that the servers which are associated with the game are seems to be down due to some unknown reason. Well I let you know that you have to try to connect with the server after couple of hours. If I am not wrong the I am wondering the backend team would be already working on this particular matter. So try to connect to server multiple times within couple of hours and see whether it is working or not.

Well looking at the situation I am wondering that there is an issue with the router which you are using to connect with internet. I recommend that you have to perform port forwarding on the router and see whether it is working or not. Also you have to look on the router of yours and see any of the port should not be blocked at all. So try the thing which I have mentioned over here would be useful to get the requirement of yours.

I think there is an issue with the internet connection which you are using. So you should test the internet connection which you are using. Also it could be possible that the Firewall which you have installed on the computer might be blocking the connection to the server. So I recommend that you should simply configure the firewall which you have installed on the computer of yours and see whether it is making any difference in the situation.

Looking at the problem I recommend that you should try to reinstall the game on the computer of yours. you should uninstall the entire game on the system of yours and you should try to install the game on the system of yours. if reinstalling the game is not working then I think there is a bug issue associated with this particular game. Well you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report. The developer would fix the bug and release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.