Thread: Suzy in The Sims 3: generations

Suzy in The Sims 3: generations

Yesterday while playing the game I got an email informing me that suzy is going with ryan and the person at the other end was informing me not to do the same with me. I just want to know if anyone else who was playing the game did get the same message here as well. Please do let me know about the same here. I will be very much happy to hear it from you all. so thanks a lot in advance, please do inform me about the same. I am waiting for the suggestion I am not sure about what to do with the girl who has send this email in the game, any advise?

Re: Suzy in The Sims 3: generations

Just a kind f entretinamnet purpose. Seems that you are new to this game, well get started with the dating and all. suzy is also a character in the game and hence what I am saying here is that with the game you will get to see such kind of messages. So better not worry about the same it will keep on coming. Well one advise that I would like to give you si that continue playing the game and you will get to know what is exactly going on in the game. So hope this much was enough for you.

I suppose a friend request or the dating request in the game. So what I am saying is that just accept the request and see what happens next. May eb the girl other side is probably advising you to not to do the same as suzy had done with the Bethany. So that is what she is informing you, I am surepised with the question that you are aksing here, anyways do not worry much about it. it will be a easy go in the game here nothing much to worry.

Yes I readily do accept with what the other users are saying here. See what I want to say is that take some advise from your friends who are already playng this game and may be they will be able to guide you through this kind of stuff. The email that you got is a request from the other girl. However itwould be ncie to hear the conversations that was taking place between you all, it would have added some laughter over here, anyways was just joking above it, enjoy the game!

Thanks a lot for all the information that you have given here. Appreciate that you did gave me some interesting help over here and ehnce thanks a ton for allthe suggestions that you have given here. One thing that I would like to say here is that should I continue with the proposal or should I wait for sometime? Just a casual question, also you were correct. I am new to the game and understanding the situations like these is a bit difficult matter for me. so hope you all understand what I am saying here.