Thread: Vent in God and Heroes : Rome rising

Vent in God and Heroes : Rome rising

I love to video gaming on the computer of mine. I have installed God and Heroes : Rome rising on the computer of mine. We was able to clear out the trash in easy manner in the game to get down the jailor in the game. The jailor has around 15 minute kill. He was casting in the game. He is also having to many HP. It is a group of the level 5 to14. Let me know the speculation of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Vent in God and Heroes : Rome rising

The Scipio is used on the machinators which would not work for them. It was failed every single time in the game. It was working fine for the closed beta version of the game. Loots drops were seems to be nice in the game. However we have managed to got the better leather gear in the game. Also we may have the 1 usable piece of loot in the game. We found that we should have assist function button in the game.

Well I really agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread. I let you know that you need to have the lots of health in the game. It would you help you out to fight less brutal in the game. Well according to me it would be the great fun while playing this particular game on the computer of yours. I am expecting that the thing which I have mentioned over here would be useful to you.

I have turn down the jailor in the game and it was the group of the 11 and it was the zone night in the game. I have noticed one broken thing in the game that is Machinator dactyl who are supposed to be Malevolent Magic. The scipio is not working at all in the game at all. It was working fine in the open beta version of this particular game. However I am unable to figure out why this particular thing is not working in the game.

In this particular game I have noticed couple of occasion in the game which would be into the soloed at level. All the other instance and some zone in the game like Staii in Vinetum and Wrecker's Rock in Circian are at least 2. According to me big dungeons, Vents, Smuggler's Caves, Sewers of Rome are seems to be really useful for the full group of this particular game God and Heroes : Rome rising.

I am suggesting that you have to take down to the Jailer to the level 13 in the game by using the Defender or Healer minions. It would take around 30 minutes in the game. Also you can use the god per of yours to take down him in the game for around 5 minutes. If still you are having any issue you should ask the developer why the Quest on Machinators not working. I am sure that they will help you out on this particular matter.