Thread: Drop rates are lower than the beta version in Gods and Heroes Rome Rising.

Drop rates are lower than the beta version in Gods and Heroes Rome Rising.

As while playing Gods and Heroes Rome rising the dropping rates have gone much lesser that it use to be in the beta version, and while I always end my game as after gathering lot of point from the quests items or use to collect such items which gives me quest and I remember that once I got a bag as loot on that period and while need to purchase the else and at that I understand the fact that for hiking the rates up in beta version but I think it has been reduced to much at present, so it is what I am feeling about it, does other have notice it or not yet? Or it is just my thinking, your every suggestion will mean to me a lot. Thanks

Re: Drop rates are lower than the beta version in Gods and Heroes Rome Rising.

Yeah even I had figured this thing out, while playing on Beta version, I probably had almost around 10-12 bags that use to drop as on the beginning of the island, as while now when I used to start game while not playing the beta version, At very beginning of the game during the start, I use to get only one bag drop and even after clear the island stage also no more drop bag I am able to locate even after going across the Alban hills and the shores, as for your confirmation. You are not the only one who is getting less bags drop.

As while this is feature that is added with this version of gods and heroes Rome Rising, and the bags has been reducing in the game and I don’t have you notice it or not the non-stat gear has also been drop and now as per I had get information from the developers that for getting more dropped, the quest has been increased as while playing quest you can get more drop box as quest option was not that much in the beta version, so now for getting more drop box you have to play more quest for that.

The drop bags has been reduce in the Gods and Heroes Rome Rising, I think they had done this to increase the challenge level in the game and yeah it is true that quest are more than it was in the beta version and even though I had tried running smuggler’s coves and founded straightly some gear which includes blue and green and but let me tell that out in standard world the chest use to give much improved loot that the normal drops we use to get.

While playing the beta version I used to drops bag just at the start of island that I fell to be much before than the time, and I don’t use that drop bag much more, as occasionally I used it for earning point, and now in this version I had to earn more bags by playing quest, that seem very interesting to me, as It has increased the difficulty level of the game and now for getting other items excluding drop bags it gives more opportunities to get other items too, and it my thinking on this points.

As far now I wasn’t simply able to gear up through drop bags and rewards for quest, and as per my view this will modify the settings and now you have do to quest for almost one or two hours and will not have any bags to get empty and I think now user will rely on the other player for obtaining better equipment or else you have to set lackluster the social feature of the game. I think you had been clear with the features of this version till now and after that if you have any doubt and post your query here in the thread.

When this crafting scheme had been applied as before 10 months or almost years, I has been cleared that drops rate of equipment will get increase, so as because of which you will able to sort those item to use in your resources. And most probably as just after purchasing 2 bags from the purchase menu , as by luck I got two more drop bags at the same time, but I didn’t notice it on that day, so just after getting through the island stage, play a quest and just after that try to play quest and with that purchase the bags, might you will also get the drops bags I had got them.