Thread: God and Heroes : Rome rising is having corrupted installer and files

God and Heroes : Rome rising is having corrupted installer and files

As the title suggesting what I wanted to discuss over here. Well I am trying to install God and Heroes : Rome rising on the computer of mine. However I am unable to do the same on the computer of mine. I have tried to install the game couple of times but it did not seems to be working at all. Let me know if you are having any specific solution to get the requirement of mine. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: God and Heroes : Rome rising is having corrupted installer and files

I to figure out the root cause of the problem I am suggesting following questions which you should answer. Well let me know which operating system do you have installed on the computer of yours? tell me about the hardware configuration of the computer? Tell me how you are trying to install the game on the computer? By using the DVD or you have downloaded the entire game from the official website. Answer the above mentioned question as early as possible.

Looking at the matter I recommend that you should try to install the game into safe mode and see whether it is working or not. You should restart the computer and start tapping F8 from the keyboard and simply select safe mode from the Advanced Boot menu by using the arrow key and press enter. Once you have boot the computer into the safe mode you should try to play the game and let me know whether it is working or not.

If you are trying installing the game through CD or DVD then I recommend that you should simply try to run xcopy command on the system of yours. This particular command would help you out to find out whether there is an issue with the disc or the disc drive which you are using. You should run the following command on the command prompt.
    Code:
    Xcopy CD drive letter:\*.* /s c:\text.txt
    Post the release after running the above mentioned command.

If you are trying to installing the game form CD or DVD then I recommend that you should clean the same and you should try to install the game on the computer of yours. if there is no change in the situation then I recommend that you should borrow the CD or DVD of this particular game from the friend of yours and you should use the same to install the game on the computer of yours. Now you should try the same and let me know whether it is working or not.

I am not sure but there could be an issue with the hard disk which you are having on the computer of yours. Well I recommend that you should scan the hard disk of your for the corrupted partition on the computer of yours. also you have to run the Chkdsk command on the computer and see whether it helps you out to figure out the root cause of the problem. So try the same and let me know about the same.

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suspecting that there is a bug issue with the game itself. Well I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. You have to mentioned the information which is associated with the problem you are getting and the computer configuration of yours. I am hoping that the developer would help you out to fix the matter of yours.