Thread: Getting subscription error in Gods and Heroes Rome Rising

Getting subscription error in Gods and Heroes Rome Rising

As after trying a lot and even waiting from the long to get response from the developer not getting any remedies for this problem and now I think this will be the best place for getting my problem solved, actually I have a activation or can say subscription error problem and not finding any way to get out of this and even mail once to official mail address but didn’t got any reply yet, and not looking further now for getting replies from their side. So does any know about this error? Or anyone else also facing the same error!! Please give your suggestion on this as soon as possible. Thanks

Re: Getting subscription error in Gods and Heroes Rome Rising

Even before some days, even I also getting the same problem and after consulting friend and experts on internet decide to contact the support center of the game and after submitting report on the very next day they had replied me about this error and show there apologies for the difficulty we are facing as it occurring due to their technical failure, as they have tried to update the file of the game and because of that subscription problem started emerging. So as they told me keep patience while they bring the fixture for this error.

Yeah this error has been emerged with the latest update and creating the error in activation key, so you have to wait for next update build up by developers, so by mean time while you open the game In the menu bar and there in the setting go in the CC info option and after clicking on the CC info option if you are able to this notification like “subscription function is not available right now” than you have been update with the latest update and within someday this message will get vanish from there.

As soon as I realize about this problem, I just went on the icon of gods and heroes icon on my computer and seriously this is the problem happening with almost all player who is playing this game and while trying to confirm my account by sending email using the option available in the game but nothing seems to be work out for me and as per the gather information from the official website, they had mention over there clearly about this problem and they are trying their level best to solve this.

You will requires a patch file for fixing it and it will be most probably available by developers, my recommendation to you is to keep you Auto updates ON as I had heard at developers of Gods and heroes are going to send update for fixing this error and as the information gathered by me, this is the problem faced mostly by north American countries and European countries and while watching this updates are creating such error for user they hadn’t posted it further. So don’t worry about it they are going to sort out this problem soon.

As while playing the without any hurdles I think only ways I can suggests you till the time developer don’t come up fixing updates, so after starting the game you will able to see the main menu and in the main menu setting option is there, as while going in the setting there will a Auto update option, you have to switch it off( if it is on) than only while entering the game, only one time will ask to enter activation code and as the game is not able to connect any more to internet, then while in between the game, you don’t have to stop again and again. As it is working for than surely will work for you too.

As my per my knowledge and information which I had got from my friend and official people is that for playing the game don’t go for purchasing again the activation or subscription code, as even purchasing the new one will not remove that error, so simply keep the patience as told by official people and let the developer do their works, and please don’t pool out any unaware step, that may cause to loss of your money. If you still any doubt on this matter than feel free to ask any relevant question.