Thread: Jack's Dating Dilemma in The Sims 3: generations

Jack's Dating Dilemma in The Sims 3: generations

Well I just started this thread to inform you all about the dating dilemma faced by the jack. The luckiest character in the game and ehcne for informing you all I have get started with the thread. So what I am saying here is that the after his affair ended with his ex wife Cliona O'Connor now he has started dating Aurora Jenkins , now she is such a sweetheart and goes so well with Jack. Also till now she has managed to keep him happy. Now I am thinking if he starts eying the Rune Therrios who is the fearless in the game. However at the same time I am a bit concerned about the Jaina Smith his neighbor hood. Who looks both together, just want to know if te jack is interested in her.

Re: Jack's Dating Dilemma in The Sims 3: generations

Thanks for starting this thread but my heart goes out for the aurora and I think they look good both together. So that’s what I have to say here over this topic. I hope you got the necessary information on the same and hence that’s my opinion on the game. I was a big fan of the aurora from the starting of the game, so that’s why I am voting for her. This is what my opinion says, I hope to get to hear a lot of discussions over here. Anyways thanks a lot for all the support that you have given over here.

Even my vote goes for her. I think the same is the opinion with you all. that’s what I want to say here. Appreciate the efforts that you have taken here to solve out the issue. so that’s what I am saying here. I personally love the experience when the jack comes back from work and the smile in her face is very much expressive. So that’s what ilove to see in the game. Hence I love her a lot because she is very much sweet. So that’s why my vote also goes for the aurora.

According to me there is nothing restriction over here, so that’s what I am trying to say here to you all there is nothing much big issue over here. It is not necessary that the jack should stick with the particular girl so that they get started interacting with that girl only. I will leave Jack on freewill and see how will they get set with the girls. So that’s when the game get started exciting. I will surely love to see some exciting challenges from them, lets see what happens next.

I would like to share an interesting suggestion to you all. see what I did with the game is that I cheated and then lowered all of Jack's relationships and then I just did a fair check of the same and what I was waiting to find out is that with whom he gets closed to. So that we can get to know as if what is the exact scene? I also moved them into a bigger house so that they get to know each other. So that’s what my plan was for the game. I hope you all liked it as much as I did it here.

Lots of suggestions and opinions coming up, keep them flowing in. love to listen to all of them over here. I will be very much happy to answer you out over here, so thanks a lot for giving the suggestions here. However I would be much happy that if more such suggestions do keep flowing in for the game. I will be happy to listen to you all. so do keep them coming guys.