Thread: Changing the video settings outside of the God and Heroes : Rome rising

Changing the video settings outside of the God and Heroes : Rome rising

I have installed God and Heroes : Rome rising on the computer of mine. I have looking to change the display settings on the computer of mine. I have tried the same on the system of mine but the monitor of mine is saying the it cannot display anything. Let me know why I am getting the above mentioned issue on the computer of mine. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Changing the video settings outside of the God and Heroes : Rome rising

In order to figure out the root cause of the problem I am asking following questions which you should answer so that I suggest the possible solution to fix the matter of yours. Which operating system do you have installed on the machine of yours? let me know whether the computer of yours is meeting the minimum hardware configuration? Have you installed all the necessary drivers on the computer of yours? I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours.

Well looking at the matter I wanted to know whether you are using the DVI output on the system of yours? If so I am suggesting that you should simply remove the Setting folder from the system of yours. once you have done the same you can get back to the game. However I let you know that you have to redo all the settings in the game. So try the same and let me know whether it working or not.

I am suspecting that there is an issue with DirectX which you have installed on the computer of yours. Well I think you need to update the DirectX. In order to update the same you have to visit the official website and look for the latest version of the DirectX. After downloading the same you have to restart the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not. I am hoping that it would be useful to get the requirement of yours.

I am not sure but I think there is a big issue is associated with the drivers of the graphic card. i am suspecting that the problem is happening just because of the graphic card drivers. Well I recommend that you should visit the official website of the graphic card manufacturer and simply look for the latest version of the graphic card drivers. You should download the drivers and installed the same on the computer of yours and reboot the system of yours.

Well it is well known that video games are having a bug issue. It might be possible that this particular video game might be having the bug issue. I recommend that you have to contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. You should provide the information which is associated with the computer configuration and the issue which you are getting. The developer of the game would work on the same and release the patch which you can use to fix the matter.