Thread: Unable to see text in tutorial window for god and heroes rome rising game

Unable to see text in tutorial window for god and heroes rome rising game

Hey I have download the god and heroes rome rising game from the internet, and when I was trying the to read the tutorial, I was unable to see any content in that files, don’t know what happened, and in other files it is written like the activation code is also in the same files, thus I am not getting any of the content in the file, and because of that only I am not able to play the game which I am eager to play, what shall I do next any suggestion?

Re: Unable to see text in tutorial window for god and heroes rome rising game

I think the file that you have go has been corrupted so you should download it again from the internet, and off course this time not from the same source rather download it from some other location, but make sure that whatever that you are downloading is related to the game only, rather you simply search for the serial key also on the internet this would also get you the serial key that you want for the game.

I would say you can get the same tutorial from the internet also, the file that you get is not the only way to get the perfect tutorial as well as the key, so you can have that online also, and the major advantage is like you’ll get same as what you have in the files. So according to me that would be the best option for you, and off course I have the same recommendation for this.

See I am not sure but this might be because of the video driver also, thus I would say you should try to reinstall the current driver that you have, or rather you can have another option too for updating the driver first, so I would suggest you that first of all update it, and if it doesn’t work, reinstall the whole driver and see whether the same problem is happening or not, if yes then try to configure the video driver.

I have the same issue with the copy of the game that I have, in fact I would say I can see only the Recent Topics and Previous Topics on the left, nothing more than that, in fact I have tried to report this to their support also, but didn’t got any reply, don’t know what to do exactly, but would recommend you the same like you should also try to contact them as they might help you.