Thread: God and heroes rome rising crashes after starting the game

God and heroes rome rising crashes after starting the game

Hi, I have download the game called God and heroes Rome rising and it was working perfectly but since last two days, I have started getting problem in the game, as it always get stuck in between and the result in to crashing, and with no other option I have to quit the game and then restart it again, but even after some time the same happens. Don’t know what is the actual problem? Can anyone having the same glitch, please help me with this.

Re: God and heroes rome rising crashes after starting the game

As you have mentioned that your game crashes in between, in fact I was having the same problem once with me, and this is really awful, like there might be too many reasons that can cause this kind of problems, I mean to say it might be some software glitch or the hardware glitch, so first of all I would like to suggest you that you should try to update the drivers, I don’t know this will help you or not, but I have suggested to many others and it was helpful too.

Yeah exactly, I also have the same opinion as the above use as you should first of try to update the current driver, because the problem would be in that only, but if suppose you didn’t find any such solution to that’s I would say don’t bother about that and uninstall that driver and install the fresh copy of the driver, I had don’t the same thing not for this game but other games were working perfectly after doing these, and if suppose you persist the same problem with your game then I would suggest you that you should try to install the latest version of direct X in your machine, I hope this would work.

Well, I would like to ask you that from where did you got this game, because there might be some problem in the game itself, according to me after installing the driver I suppose you didn’t get it solved then you should try to reinstall the game, because it might be possible that the game that you have currently installed might not installed properly and because of that you are getting this problem, so after reinstallation surely you’ll get the issue solved.

I think you should try to get the same game from other source, I mean to say if you have get this game from the internet then it might have been possible that the copy that you have get might have been corrupted, thus I would recommend you that you should try to get this game from other source as well, or if suppose if you’re willing to buy this game, then this would be the best option and if it is already bought then you can contact them about this, but I am sure after getting another copy of the same game will resolve this.

I am agree with the above user, but they have just specified about the hardware only, but let me tell you that it might be possible due to the hardware problem also, because once I was having the same problem while playing the game and at last I came to know that the problem was in my GPU, thus I would recommend you that you should test your GPU as well with another things, and you can go to any nearest hardware store for the same.

Hi, I have download the game called God and heroes Rome rising and it was working perfectly but since last two days, I have started getting problem in the game, as it always get stuck in between and the result in to crashing, and with no other option I have to quit the game and then restart it again, but even after some time the same happens. Don’t know what is the actual problem? Can anyone having the same glitch, please help me with this.