Thread: God and heroes Rome rising: Time Table on Missing Content

God and heroes Rome rising: Time Table on Missing Content

I was just interpreting a launch day interview and it was a great interview and all. But, a few of the statements made me think that the Dev truly do need a time table on while a few of the basic functions of the game will be executed. Somewhat a bit further than "in the coming months." The interview was great, but it places the game in a depressing light. It made the game seem lesser than what it truly is. It made it tricky for me to jump in the discussion and say "wait no you got it all incorrect."

Re: God and heroes Rome rising: Time Table on Missing Content

I know Heatwave's unique investors needed to notice a ROI (return on investment) now somewhat than waiting a bit longer and pressed Heatwave to release the game. I obtain that (you have to pay the bills) and I sustain the game so I purchased the game and will be subbing for a short time. However, now that you got us all to pay for the game previous to the game being prepared. I think it's pale to say we are savers in the game now and should be kept in a superior loop on a non-open ended time frame for as a minimum the core functions of the game that were deliberately left out.

That produces to be a twice-edged sword, if they appear with a month that they will say release PvP and while that month arrives and they are not content with it and don't release it afterward there will be numerous backlash on the forums towards the Devs and their assures. Quite much all particularly multiplayer online companies situate "in the upcoming months" until they know 100% that it will be prepared for that date. Common sense actually.

This is the accurate attitude to have towards this game at this time. It is not prepared and should at a standstill be in closed Beta. That being said, treating it as a game at a standstill in development and appeal the $10 dollars a month speculation to see it reach full possible is a great stance to take. Giving predictable times of implementation for happy release would resolve the player base down. If you do not have a time table in place then as a minimum gives us an update.

As expected they don't want to bound the gun and start promising dates as it's possibly a little too early in the game to present any sort of correct approximation. Broken promises not at all seem well. The state of mind is that we are expecting the game to have PVP/Auction Houses and so on because other MMO's have them. I am conscious it's something they have slated for the future, but it's not somewhat that makes the game complete. It's come out with the concave features that Heatwave thought appropriate for a mainly release of the game.

This was a steady aggravation all through beta testing. Part of the trouble seemed to be that Heatwave had to learn to utilize an unknown set of development tools and publishing platform. From examining the game's data, you can at a standstill see what a complicated mess they had (and in the majority cases, at a standstill have) to work with. As a result, I don't think anybody on the team was qualified (at the time) to give a precise estimate of while changes could be executed.

A main concern list would be super cool. This was essentially depends on the interview and succeeding bashing in the comments. Unluckily, there are a lot of unenthusiastic out there that are turning people away from even attempting the game. I wish to see this game produce and I think one way to shut the naysayers up is to illustrate them what's coming and around when. As well, I am saver now, I wish to know more. I wish to be blemished and pampered.

Didn't read all the replies, but to the extent that promises go, I can memorize being in the Age of Conan early beta throughout to release. I watched continual video interviews with the original designer and other staffers and felt spiritually injured by all the BS they spouted out about the game and what they were going to execute at precise times and I left guiltily along with about 20 others who were in our union at the time typically on the way the lying treated its first fans.