Thread: Unable to register for Sims3 online.

Unable to register for Sims3 online.

Hello everyone as you prepare to answer the ambrosia it takes a fish and the fruit of mortal life. I tell you this I have prepared the ambrosia with a child who had died in the cemetery then I made friends at my house subsequently she ate ambrosia and is now living back to life with my family Sims. For example, I saw a picture of a toddler slips into the chest of games and parents who seek Him in theory should not be done with the move objects then I let my play and I hope you stick I do not know if it depends on some features.

Re: Unable to register for Sims3 online.

Since most precise happens that when I go on the website and click on Create Account, the registration window appears where I enter the serial code, nickname, email, password, date of birth, country, etc in short, everything that serves well the controlling. I click on register data nothing. That is not an error code that appears or something wrong tell me where absolutely nothing happens because it does not return exactly to the usual login screen where I have to empty the data again Rinser. I read in various forums and Suess to various people because he has aged but I have 23 and then I do not understand what to do! Trial and error for months now and I made several recording believing that the browser was the problem, but nothing somebody can help me.

Knowing my past gave me the sims for the Chapter 3 for my birthday. I'm so new shares by set from Tuscany and I type and I take this opportunity to greet all our friends on the forum. I signed up for the exchange of opinions, but since I have a big problem. I play normally with the cd and I have no problem belonging to things like the Sims that when you give the command to sit on the chair perhaps for graphics issues we are standing on, but belonging to this is the big problem is that I wanted to create a account to play the sims 3 online but I cannot.

You cannot play online although I understand that and not mean, you can just insert your material and write on the Exchange Forum. But when you go on site and at the top it says thesims3.com create account serves only to make things like the exchange of material but even so I still mean that I have the problem that I just wrote above I create the new account and registering at thesims3.com I mean on the official site of the same.