Thread: Fear 3: Loose Ends

Fear 3: Loose Ends

So, from what I comprehend, F.E.A.R. 3 at a standstill didn't explain quite a lot of significant things: Aristide's fate. She fairly noticeably endured F.E.A.R. 2, and I supposed it was to increase interest in her end in F.E.A.R. 3. In its place, the greasy bitch isn't even there in Fairport! Armacham's fate: They're at a standstill going quite burly, and it's fairly amazing that nobody is divergent them at all. They own Fairport, but it looks they control a lot more of the world than we former realized. Most prominently, the company endures the events of F.E.A.R. 3 lacking suffering any severe blows. Anyone have any idea on this?

Re: Fear 3: Loose Ends

I think they deliberately left all this unsettled so it cans current chances for more outcomes. Having all these clashes spinning in the third game would have taken light off of Alma, her folks and necessitate stopping her third child from being born. If we can think this game closing the cycle and Alma's story, after that the 4th game should either pursue PM or a new character against Armacham itself when a new telepathic threat emerges. Armacham is a huge company like what 'Umbrella' was for Resident Evil, so they will possibly be around until the last game or until a dissimilar rival is initiated.

I was seeing the similar with Umbrella ever as F.E.A.R. 2. Though, I discover Armacham a slight more fascinating than Resident Evil's zombie-makers. I would envisage that F.E.4.R. Will take place a pair of decades ahead. Fairport is gradually recovering from the spoil of Alma's madness, but, obviously, Armacham is as well in charge of the clean-up operation. The F.E.A.R. Team has been rehabilitated. P1 has retreated along with Jin, but his 'sister' has become the Point-Woman.

A new telepathic threat from Armacham is exposed, and it shortly becomes obvious that ATC wants to imprison the Third Prototype/Point-Woman and do what they unsuccessful to do to her mother and brothers. Don’t know. I'd support having Alma's new spawn be female and the character of F.E.4.R. It just makes logic that Alma's new child would be a girl, and it would be cool if we had a female character. Especially one with startling powers.

I don't think Foxtrot around any longer. Fettel's at a standstill a ghost in F.E.A.R. 3, although one who can jump into the bodies of people who don't split his DNA. The query we have been asking ever as F.3.A.R. Came out is - what occurred to 813? Did he vanish? It would be quite lame if it turned out that he was simply a dispensable body like the zillions of other bodies Fettel burns through. Up till now they killed Becket in 10 minutes.

The way Foxtrot was exceptional might be because he was a superior simulated replica than the others, closer to Fettels hereditary data. For being somebody that Fettel referred to as a brother beside Point man, I am astonished there wasn't even a clue of 813's whereabouts. I in progress getting all amped up when Replicas came onto the sight, thinking I would lastly see the guy. I can see I will at a standstill be replaying Reborn fairly a bit in the predictable future.

I could have been happy if you run into him and he's a part leader or something. Give him so conversation with Fettel or something, sheesh. He's the one mock-up that F.E.A.R. players can in fact relate on a level further than "I am shooting you" and the story therefore far has given him the handle. Becket died in a very lame way, Holiday is mysteriously alive in MP, Betters is restored by upset damsel Jin, and Manny was the just other survivor of Becket's squad.