Thread: Mount&Blade With Fire & Sword: How to disable wagon fort

Mount&Blade With Fire & Sword: How to disable wagon fort

I was apprehensive if there was any way to attenuate wagon acropolis battles if I advance an aristocrat out in the field? I consistently get balked that I am block down an adversary alone to assuredly bolt up with them and be affected to action in what becomes a giant. As well it doesn’t accomplish faculty how can I be block anyone down and again they instantly build an acropolis while they’re active abounding acceleration ahead? They should at atomic be anchored or slowed down like the amateur in adjustment to action in a wagon battle.

Re: Mount&Blade With Fire & Sword: How to disable wagon fort

The NPC wagon fort is unsuccessful like hell, if I assault a lord with 160 men I have to brawl him 4 times in a row in his dim wagon fort as he just fields 40 troops at one time and doesn’t reinforce. After that the final battle, he rapidly doesn’t utilize his citadel and gets 3 times as much kills as while he utilized the fortress. Then what’s the mean of it? Without wagons and with inferior tier troops (previously killed higher ones) he gets more kills. As a minimum, let the opponent respawn like in a stronghold. If I take over his wagon fort, it isn’t logical that I move away and leave the enemies where they are so they can improvement, just to attack once more right after that.

I discover I finish up spending a lot of time waiting as of the wagon for clashes. There's a small rise to the right of the wagons you can utilize for cover to advance on the opponent. The NPC's walk so leisurely I spend quite a lot of minutes just waiting for my men to get in location. Half the time I do this the opponent will line up outer the wagons for no obvious reason. Don't get me incorrect I like the idea of this characteristic but the execution is a little unsatisfactory.

I would let them enrole precisely like a siege, giving the attacker strengthening’s from time to time and the protector while his troop count drops too low. The attacker can be repelled; the protector can just win or lose. As well, while defenders flee, they should run to the center of the convoy because that should be the securest place. One time there, they just fight on and attempt to fend off the opponent. The protector should however not increase any loot as they are focused on protection and an motionless fortification.

Occasionally I finish up with 100 men, fight a 150+ man militia that for a few reason shaped into a wagon fort, after that I have to brawl them over and over, hoping that their men don't move away, because they all the time finish up retreating over the glitches side of the map which respawns them right next to the end of the map continually. As well, if I am in a wagon for I think it's just right that I can access my list. I mean, you can actually see a wagon full of your own provisions and armaments, but you're too damn lazy to reach into one of the carts?

I agree, all the burgle I see from fights are scraps, not anything good, even while I attack and win against a 1000men army (quite a lot of fights as explained in my post over). There is 1 straight item for companions for example a helmet with +25armor and all the rest is corroded, cracked, bent items that are valueless. Add a % possibility for good/rare items fall based on how many men in sum you fought, how many aristocracy/lords where in that fight and an average of the opponent units equipments.