Thread: The Sims 3: How to remove plants?

The Sims 3: How to remove plants?

Having moved to a lot where I first lived more of the grass that grows in front of the patio of my house and I cannot put the ladder, some of you can help me? I mean I want to remove some unwanted grass and plants on the turf and then want to set a ladder over there and that is the reason why I want to just remove the same. So please help me out of the same and let me know the best way to do it.

Re: The Sims 3: How to remove plants?

I am not sure but if you delete something that you do not delete normally, enter the make-up tricks testing cheats enabled true and click Tined down the shift key and click on the object Subject Delete the unwanted plants. And then you can easily able to delete the unwanted plants or grass that you really want to delete here. I hope that you are getting my point and also will be able to solve the issue as soon as possible and will play the game without any resistance.

I try to virtually in front of the house there is a map that you take off, I think it was planted and of course prevents me from building What I have written is the only way I can do. I bought some land where probably the first plants were planted and now, for example at the point where I want to put a ladder outside, I'm not putting anything because these plants are precisely that any particular amount of time growth how can I do.

Do not just walk in Buy click on the map and then eliminated as to eliminate any objects I usually do so to eliminate the plants that have sown my sims. In fact, you do so, but it will grow back by themselves Try testing cheats enabled else on by holding down shift click on the plant and then eliminates. Since it grows back after a while you cannot eliminate them normally and quickly build on? In this way, should no longer grow back, unless they are able to grow well through the stairs or other Of course, it does not eliminate the problem,

But in the sense that they grow back at most reappear unless plants are planted by the sim but must plant them once you delete the object then do not buy back more, unless you save and start all over again plant is that? that is, are those that can be grown or of the build mode to put in the gardens? a picture, as suggested, would be explanatory. I hope that you are getting my point and also will be solved as soon as possible.

Well I guess it still building inside the house, the garden as soon as I try again to put the ladder where me to do and if you will try the problem with the makeup and I will tell you. I swear I'm not inventing anything, I just 1problema with the construction, shopping points does not make me put things into the ground as if it were planted something that prevents me. And this will definitely allow you to delete the plants or the unwanted grass.

I realized that many of expansions and stuff you do not know much, so I'll explain a little. When you play The Sims 3, you play The Sims 3, you do not play the expansions because they "add" to the new base, so if after inserting custom content in their game, you install an expansion and not miss anything, or rescues, or Sims, and no houses or material. The expansions have to be updated to the latest version, otherwise the game may not work as well as the base and stuff packs. Then for the advice you want, the choice is personal. How can I enjoy my sims to dance in the premises of Late Night you may not like. To you may enjoy exploring the tombs, as I may not like. Turn to the forum and get an idea on how the expansions are and what you like best