Thread: Need advice to buy growing kids in Sims 3

Need advice to buy growing kids in Sims 3

I would buy one of the expansions, and I would like some advice on what to take, considering that I'm interested primarily not to say only that, the constructive part of the game, or the houses. Maybe I've read on the forum there was an expansion that allowed to keep more houses, I did not like china. I want to know: to make an expansion must be taken by force all the previous ones. I use objects even if they are dumped on the expansions for the base game because I see that the expansion of items to download there are some. Also need the basic information on how I can buy the growing kids.

Re: Need advice to buy growing kids in Sims 3

To get an expansion must be taken by force all the previous ones. There is no need: D I've taken the first Late Night, Then Travel Ambitions and then. I use objects even if they are dumped on the expansions for the base game. because I see that the expansion of items to download there are After there are also those that gives you the game officially However, if you love travel, Travel If you love to work: Ambitions If you want to be a celebrity and you love the music.

Ambitions for me, then you have lots of new skills then buying an expansion, not lose all downloads for the base game, because I find them also in the expansion? Do not lose them quiet, is all there.The expansions are therefore not added to the game you lose this fear I had when I bought and I installed. then expanding by buying a put additions to the game, but you always play the game based on the CD or is there a cd for the expansion?

Then I will Travel advisor for exotic buildings, travel, tombs, etc., but if you love the night, music, nightclubs Late Night, or if you like (or would you have liked XD) becoming a fireman, private investigator, paranormal ghost busting , inventor, sculptor, designer, and more, or take control, Ambitions. But look, if you just like to take their team building pack. They are all beautiful and each expansion adds something but there is less and there is no more 'because they are all different.

The stuff packs are added to the game objects. When you buy a CD with the games expansion. What you can have more homes is expanding adventure travel, travel with it you can make your Sim going. In these destinations you buy a house or live in an area with curtain. The expansion adds "novelty" in the life of the Sims and some small object, the stuff packs. Then, speaking of the materials downloaded, all that is primarily for the base is compatible with the expansions perhaps very old equipment may not work. There is also material suitable for expansion, which is not acting for other expansions.

To play all the expansions you have to insert the disk with the last expansion installed. The holiday lasts a certain period of time, and returning times in the verie same place the holiday will last more and more, as I told you there is a mod that lets you stay on vacation as you want. I advise you to build the stuff packs, because many of the new construction included in the expansions are already present in the base game in the form of tricks