Thread: Bailouts in The Sims 3

Bailouts in The Sims 3

Hi I just want to know how the bailouts are started in this game I have just joined and seen I just wanted Sims 3 how the bailouts is seen as in The Sims 2. I save that to families and Nos know if I'm doing well then unless a family change of clothes but when I play other and goes to find one of the first is changed anything, have the same clothes first they change your state. So please help me out of the same as soon as possible.

Re: Bailouts in The Sims 3

Yes it is been explained better a family when I play eg the Goth change their clothes, except that family usually put the name of the family itself) and go out then I'm going to play another White eg xs and when I go to find the Goth clothes well have, although I have changed them first XKE definitely saves you only carry on the family and do not appear when we play other cn 1 sn state + Kiara I guess it will do the tuff need for you.

The game is not considered a family but slots I will explain if you play first with Goth, then with the white, then with the high, the game is always the same. If, however, when the game is restarted make "new game", in fact, that's the new game that you have created a new "slot" where the characters, stories, and everything will start from scratch. The slots are simply those squares that appear when you turn on the game that asks you who you want to play.

Regarding the matter of changing clothes frankly it's never happened to me! If I change a Sim, then changed my family, with whom I met the old sim, he had the change that had left me. Not only for hypotheses is that if you have only changed the clothes formal, and when they meet them on those newspapers. I know what I slots but I understand how they work I mean you play the white cn, cn 1 and high single rescue XKE me nn me do it basically a slot nn cn you save the whole city.

The game is saved to the city in full! And so it is up to you! Then in that same game you decide to change characters, but the game is always the same. I try to give you a practical example I open a new game and save it as Game with the Goth, a son and they call him Tom. Then change my family and I put the White, Daniel White and I find the Goth, who, as part of the same game, have a son that I have done myself I turn off the game.

The next day, I open the game and I see a slot, what is called "Sunset Valley ", where there will be the Goth with his son, and White, etc. Instead of opening Sunset Valley, I decided to open a new Gameg, where I play with the South and I have a child, but if he goes to see the tall guy Alberghini, will not find them a child, for him did you do in the slot "Sunset Valley", understand. I hope that you are getting I want to say.

You can open all the slots you want, and play many new games, or just being in the same game slots and change the family every time you go! And these families would keep what you've done with them, even if you changed your family, just because you're in the same memory slot. All clear well tell me, otherwise I can try to re-explain! And a 'know what else the progressive advancement of the story running? If you do not know you could have bad surprises if you want I will explain it.