Thread: what you like the most in Sims 3

what you like the most in Sims 3

Manny dice ache demand something more and something like that I voted for the freedom to shoot in the neighborhood and I think the only thing it does make the game more diverse. Bello also the personality of the Simboost23 indeed! I know what to say or demand and said it all! 'cause I like to specify one when almost everything not necessarily have to choose one thing 'cause the question says something more that is the difference if I say everything that I have not seen a preference for a beautiful game.

Re: what you like the most in Sims 3

The thing that strikes me the most absolute sims and the saga of the newest in particular is the meticulous and careful characterization of the characters that become so 'human and so close to reality as to seem real damn the ability to create a parallel life in every detail realistic range of environments and described in minute aspects of the game the fluidity compared to the actions of the characters. One thing that has always fascinated me and that still fascinates me is to see the gallery of the images are reproduced as the physical characteristics of each so many different sims you can make them really look to ourselves to say that I look forward to the release of the game in order to confirm with flying colors everything I just said see you soon kisses

It 'hard to say what is the most beautiful features. All particularly new things are usually exciting impact. But if I must choose, I would say that an innovation was really interesting is to reduce the bars of the needs of the sim, and ensure that these are independent. It 'a very intelligent choice, whereas one could not enjoy life sim, its successes, due to the fact that it was too busy running to the bathroom for a shower of food to eat, even at the risk of losing a finger. In any case, when June comes.

Rating in the survey: the chance to explore the world Sim. Indeed the image of the "cage" is the one that best describes the feeling that now you try comparing Sims 1 and 2 with 3. What I still have not understood well, because I have not had the opportunity to be seen how far is the extent to which we can not just push in the characterization, I think I understand will be extreme, but construction techniques, the availability of objects for decoration and customization of the district, which, being now only one, I do not know how much space we will provide for our creations .I admit, since I developed the mode "Build" with Sims 2, is perhaps the moment to stimulate my creative flair more

I like all the new sims 3 has k! but I consider important the fact k is now free to roam the city and x the ability to customize your Sim in a million ways xk qst 2 caratteristike make the game very interesting and challenging of the previous . But more importantly I hope I removed the boots to the lots and remove barriers to exit into open space and explore the neighborhood, which was impossible in the previous edition. I also expect that it's over with many still more expansions to revive this, but for now we remain with our feet on the ground and we look forward to the release of the base game and as we always say "time will tell!"

Well What is logical like the novelty of the first improvements of the second series and most impressive thing is the graphics much more realistic than the previous like always we are getting closer and closer to the effect and not real. Sims stupid but with a little more intelligence almost surreal, sooner or later we'll get there over the years. But never neglecting the possibility of keeping the sims 3 would be a video game is, not by removing us the opportunity to do something insurable, I'm talking about transformations into werewolves, vampires, zombies, robots, sorcerers, etc.

Especially the possibility to leave the house first to go in a few places even pay the taxi and yet now everyone can have its own means of transportation, visit the homes of others, have a picnic at the park beautiful! I had always thought, while the other Sim came to my house in The Sims 2 but why do they always have to be? Cannot I visit the homes of others?" My mind has foreseen what would happen seriously, is undoubtedly the most innovative go to the gym, go shopping protest in front of the mayor and follow your sim to work. However I suggest you go to Wikipedia and look for The Sims 3