Thread: Family unplayable Glitch in The Sims 3: Generations

Family unplayable Glitch in The Sims 3: Generations

Makes the family rather unplayable. Kids just got a back from their brawl (they both got baron and queen by the way) and things went decline from there. They both went to bed and their icons just disappeared. Just blooming squares were their animated faces acclimated to be. I can't accomplish them interact now and its clean the family. Poor dad is artlessly devastated. I approved resetting SIM on both of them, but alas. Has anyone had this problem? Did they fix it and how?

Re: Family unplayable Glitch in The Sims 3: Generations

This is going to be a bit of a poor reply, but I too allotment your pain. I was playing my admired family in Sunset Valley, and the additional bearing had a boyish boy and two girls. The boy was the beneficiary to the family, and he all of a sudden became unplayable, and just like in your situation, his amount was just a blooming square. I approved moving them out and aback in, and displace SIM. Neither worked, and I couldn't figure it out. So, getting defeated by a brainless glitch, I anticipation "Okay, I'll just get a new heir." So I brought both girls aback from boarding academy and BAM, their squares are now just blank, blooming squares.

I anticipate this being has happened to a lot of people. I apperceive the old "it's adverse CC" burden is like a torn almanac but I noticed I accept several acutely banal hacks in my game which of advance haven't been adapted for Generations so I accept one of those could be the culprit even admitting they "seem" to be alive accomplished with the amplification pack. I determined to abolish them from my game just to be on the safe ancillary and again playing a new game. Now if annihilation "explodes" at least I apperceive it wasn't acquired by CC (or at least not mods)

I have had the aforementioned thing happen; afterwards trips abroad and afterwards the parents win a "free vacation" and leave the kids alone for a few days. It has happened with a family including teens, children and a baby area the baby was the alone one left, and I had a family with alone a toddler and the toddler was in the crib. No one could collaborate with her and eventually the amusing artisan came to yield her away but the bassinet still showed her in it. I had to advertise the bassinet because it wasn't usable. I approved affective out of the abode and back in but it at a standstill showed the "zzz's" as if she was sleeping in the allowance area where the bassinet was.

Someone stated that this happens a lot if we yield Sims abroad. This family hasn’t catholic to foreign-ville yet, saves for mama sim if she was accepting a mid-life crisis, but that was some time ago. This happened appropriate afterwards prom, so after reading a few of this I anticipation I would backpack the accomplished family up for a quick holiday. Even admitting the kids are just blooming squares now they'll still go on the agenda of invites. Thankfully they arrived at the hostel absolutely complete and playable.

I also have had something same happen, well for me, my wife and daughter started biconcave down into the attic and vanished (just like if we had the annoying sims 2 pets bug area the pets would bore into the floor/carpet. Anyway, I attempted resetting and everything, not anything would plan so like you I concluded up authoritative a new town just so I could adore the game. Prior to that my game was fine. It about seems like the added time you play one alone family again they glitch.

I am not certain why you be adamant on torturing yourself like this. Setting up your system with the resource.cfg file, Mods, and Packages folders takes a few minutes. Installing the real Over watch mod .package file simply acquires 2 to 3 min to download, unzip the wrap up file and setup it in your game (except you have got dial up). Lastly, over watch is not a core mod, so uninstalling it just needs removing it from the Mods folder.