Thread: A possible bug while playing FEAR 3

A possible bug while playing FEAR 3

Guys I want to share a experience of mine while playing this game the thing is that while playing the game. Since the game is new the possible encountering of the bug is rather common. So let me tell you where I thought there was a bug part in the game when you play the game and if you come across the department store where you get to an area once you have to fight 3 enemies and that too you are surfaced by TVs all around. After beating them the tv’s that were there will fell down and the door should open after that but no, the door does not get opened by that and also it remains locked. So that’s what I think is the possible bug. What do you all think about it. Please do reply.

Re: A possible bug while playing FEAR 3

Ok thanks for telling me about that I will surely make another look at the problem. So that’s what I want to say here. As such the game does loose very much exciting to me and I have never ever come across this problem. Since you are facing this problem it might be a possibility that it will be a kind of bug for you. do not worry it will get fixed at some point or the another. That’s what I am suggesting here, do look at it. this is my point of view on the subject.

In such case it is best to save the game then close it and then start it again. Since as everyone is saying here that the game is very much new and hence working on the game can sometimes gives minor error such as like these. So with the various mods that has come up it can help in solving the issues like these and hence the problem will get solved accordingly. This is what I am saying here. I hope you have got the necessary information on the same, do try it and let me know if that makes any difference.

I have a possible fix for the problem like that and the possible fix is that a simple reload of the checkpoint, this is the same trick that I am giving you. so check out for the necessary suggestion on the problem and I am sure that it will be of good help for you. so better check out for the same. even I was having the same problem when I was playing the game. So I just thought of reloading the checkpoint and then the bug was fixed, the door was opening from the next stage. This is the only possible fix for your problem. I am sure it will work out.

Ok I will surely have a look at the problem. So thanks for letting me know about the solution. Appreciate the efforts that you have taken over here to solve out the issue. ye the simple reloading of the checkpoint did solve my issue. thanks a lot guys, you do have your own tricks and that works out for me successfully. So thanks a lot again guys for all the help.