Thread: Do you like the Sims 3

Do you like the Sims 3

Since the release of The Sims 3, after walker between the various families, I enjoyed playing with the Goth family and I came to the 9th generation. With Travel Adventures I created a new character adventurous, but I stopped at the first generation. Now with Ambitions create different characters to see the various new careers. But you also create pairs of women or men? For example, today I created a sim was going to work when you want to happen in.

Re: Do you like the Sims 3

Oh well, when Sims are young adults they do "fun" say Then I create a soul mate when they become adults especially for them and I start a family, then there is the term "reproductive" in which the couple makes a maximum of three children, then, when the children grow older and parents are , if you do not hurry to kick the bucket I am speaking I do not like extended families.

Basically I try to make him a very wealthy life Enabling the epic length of life I enjoy to go forward several generations, until just let time pass if they have already arrived to 8 active members. I try to have them about careers in order to achieve mutual benefit if a sim is the thief big bucks then the other will make the cook, for example the fridge to get special .. And so on, each time trying a different combination. I cannot kill them deliberately . Will also be mere programs, but it makes me sad to see how desperate ranched them within four walls.

They’re great xD But I do a real tragedy: there are two sim, husband and wife, the wife has a job that allows her to visit other cities. in those other cities, she churns out children to no end and even with her husband. I will slay her husband when the children are teenagers or when children are babies dying mother do so if they should take care of him! Then I spend a fortune on children and the father of her stepchildren, and ends up living on the streets are a little crazy otherwise I live to my sim the pure joy of doing with all the important families or the happy life Singles explorer uu xD Uddiu play with my own graphic input or it is neither very low input or high.

Then there was a time (now I seem to have passed) in which I die every sim I found. I was looking for the most unpleasant and transfers them into a mega villa in 2 levels: the first floor then Viven in unbridled luxury with all the comforts one may have, but after a while 'were carried on where there was not even a window, were locked in cubicles without doors, and there occurred the most atrocious tortures from traps, fireworks, or even run out of food, but then these tortures were followed by death. When they were about to finish the sim, not having to create other, generate a PNG and adds it to the active family, and also touched the same fate as those of others.

Well I enjoyed the previous lock them all in a room without windows 3x3, then they were slow to die of hunger was a way to ignite the whole with 3 instead I enjoy most of the time to take the sim in the neighborhood and make it more unpleasant slog behind a lot of different sims born to mess with as many unpleasant sim city. The sims are born for most of Forced to make their a bad life as their mother. or if I'm using a male sim, I always enjoy having a child with each Sims3 of the city, and when the children grow up they found a half-brother to every corner of Sunset Valley, messy every now and then I open a new gift to my rescue and a normal life sims.