View Poll Results: which is your favorite Expansion in The Sims 3?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Travel Adventures

0 0%
  • Ambitions

0 0%
  • Late Night

0 0%
  • Generations

1 100.00%

Thread: Favorite Expansion in The Sims 3

Favorite Expansion in The Sims 3

Hello friends I have recently started playing this game and the thing is that I loved it now I want to know which the most liked expansion in this game is. So I have posted a poll I want different users to reply on the same. So just select the best expansion of yours and please post something regarding expansion that you have chosen.

Re: Favorite Expansion in The Sims 3

I voted because I only have one late night, for the moment. But of course I bought one for one simple reason .. Before I examined all existing expansion and then after reading reviews etc. I realized that this was the most "acclaimed. Travel is full of interaction and adventure Ambitions is the expansion of labor and skills, even if it is one that I liked less than . Late Night for me is wonderful, too wonderful Bridgeport Generations, there are no words, amazing.

I liked all And I do not regret ever buying them. But voting Travel for its completeness and involvement. Now I would laugh, but they are too busy when I start an adventure in a new tomb, not to mention my growing agitation for the mummies xD Well, my emotions when I play it a thousand with this expansion! Then I add amazement to my initial skepticism, because the game has not shown a replica of world adventures, but a good debut of a series of expansions and much more elaborate than those of The Sims 2.

They are all fantastic but especially well-designed, the one where they went wrong in my opinion a big 'was really late night even though I love vampires in terms of local skills' and social life leaves much to be desired, in addition to the celebrities' eventually becomes a burden and something very unnerving. The eternal question of my life 'was the travel or whether to buy or ambitions bought both at the end even though the expansion that amazed me and continues to amaze me and' own travel , The transfiguration and the production of nectar are my skills 'absolute favorite, also allows travel through to the few objects to particular environments, ambitions despite the multitude of items for the construction.

In my opinion is worth, and' could do very limited better, in the end the skills' are too easy to finish and limited invention and tattoos will end up and I do not like, sculpture, and 'good for the possibility' of the statues to Simmi although unfortunately limited than the painting enables 'full of surprises, but I like the careers rise too much time and eventually it gets boring reading the same things and doing the same thing that is catching spirits lurking out fires or the process remains the same and took no prizes there taste educational career that of ambitions and 'very little treated, the medical and instead I have to say' the only done properly Ditto the so-called free professions, except the writer or seller of nectar at the end and the rest 'sell sell just a constant Fisher, greengrocers, artist, inventor and sculptor, I mean) that is no way they could easily climb to at least put that enables 'or anything relating to employment salivi level .