Thread: Silly memories of The Sims 3: Generations

Silly memories of The Sims 3: Generations

Well I love to do video gaming on the computer of mine. I have installed The Sims 3: Generations on the computer of mine. I am asking to all the users to share their worst experience with the game. I am waiting for the responses from the users of this particular forum. Anything relevant on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Silly memories of The Sims 3: Generations

I have went to the grocery stores and I was looking for the large watermelons. It was the world of the convince store. Then I went to the new car of mine and the smell coming from the new car was intolerable. I have noticed that I have burn meal at the time of cooking itself. I have spent couple of hours crying just because the food was burnt by me. I am really disappointed with this particular thing which I have mentioned over here.

I might be overexagerting and I am really frustrated with the issue which I am facing in the game. In fact I have never asked for the memory parts in the game. I think one need to hide their child or babies in the game. Because they might be afraid of the daycare lady sim in the game. She doing all the time in the game and making my baby sims afraid all the times. I think EA games should do something on this particular matter.

Well according to me the thing which you have mentioned might be a memory issue in the game and I think it need to be fixed by any mean by the developer of the game. I have also heard that the Twallan is having a capability into the Debug Enabler in order to turn off the memories which would make the thing working for me. So try the thing which I have mentioned over here and let me know whether it is helpful to solve the memory issue.

I think you are right about the thing which you have mentioned over here. It makes me really creep and when I wanted to get out it from this. Hence I have picked up the child of mine and she is always remembering how soft she feeling into arms of her. I think I am having really stranger kid for the baby sitting. I loved the experience of mine while playing the game. Also share the experience of yours in this particular matter.

I have also noticed that the memory notification in the game are seems to be annoying. I have simply turn off the notification while playing in the game. Well according to me the developer of the game can make the thing working in the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game would work on the memory notification issue and expecting that there would be resolution of the issue on this particular matter.