Thread: Dawn of Fantasy: Heroes in armies

Dawn of Fantasy: Heroes in armies

I know that the Dawn of Fantasy has already released. Now I am not in Beta version of game. Yesterday I have got the complete version of game. I am just curious to ask one question regarding this game. The game really appears awesome there is no doubt about that and nothing to complaint about it. What I want to ask is, can unit increase levels of sorts otherwise get better in some way? Are there heroes among the armies who will fight?

Re: Dawn of Fantasy: Heroes in armies

Yes there are heroes in this game. The construction phase of progression and upgrades of buildings and units, with plenty of availability of heroes able to give you tactical bonuses and statistics, following the guidelines already developed for many other games of this type, there was a possibility that there provides an offline development of some construction operations and gathering, getting slower and slower, however, of what can develop when you are connected.

There is a quest line to go behind defined, for the nearly all fraction with some PvE PvP missions that will let you to contract with armies controlled through additional players of your identical level (the matchmaking DoF will expected candidates in the middle of every single one opponents). The most strong battles player vs. player, we do again, are strenuous in the battle mode, except not simply: there are games that players can expand themselves, starting through scenario planned by them all the way through the built-in editor, hence this actually amazing.

Sounds interesting, although RTS I went a little out of sorts lately. It 'the time of the Battle for Middle-earth that do not play more like a RTS, I hope to find the passion of the past, I always liked RTS medieval / fantasy. From the video of gameplay style seems to Heroes of Might and Magic / Total War, where you come in town to recruit units and build buildings and then there's the global map to move armies.

Using the latest update on the status of the game Alex Walz, Assistant Producer of the title, has announced that all units in Dawn of Fantasy will be proportionate to each other and also be allowed to move at will the soldiers on the walls of vessels and on all other objects that will provide floor space. However increasing the types of units is still not handy in this game. There are only a few kinds of units which will be available for battle. Few heroes in battle will add you more tactics to the game. There is no doubt about that.

There are five different resources to collect in the Dawn of Fantasy - food, wood, gold, precious stones and "influence points". Each resource collection in the cities of the players will build up to produce units or buildings, with the exception of "influence points". This resource will be used only in online mode Kingdom and can increase the winning PvP battles, completing quests offered by the game or, alternatively, can be purchased in the online store. It 'a very powerful resource that allows you to significantly speed up the construction of buildings, access to upgrades or new items come out in the online store, for example, new missions, mini-campaigns, unique units and perhaps even new breeds and how to game.