Thread: Useful tips for playing Mount&Blade: With Fire & Sword

Useful tips for playing Mount&Blade: With Fire & Sword

Hi I have started playing the game called Mount&Blade: With Fire & Sword , and really I would say a awesome game that I have ever seen. And all the levels that it has is full of entertainment and thrilling. Is there anyone one else playing the same game, as I want to ask useful tips for playing this game, if someone is playing the same game, I would like them to share their precious experience with the game. Thanks.

re: Useful tips for playing Mount&Blade: With Fire & Sword

Yeah I am also playing the same game and really it is too good. I would like to give you some of the basic idea about playing as It seems you are new to the game. I would say you should start the game with Warsaw and Koningsberg cities, as I found that this two are the very simplest cities to send caravans to any other location and to get them back from there. And most importantly there is miniature distance, liberal supplies and almost no bandits in that region.

I would say attempt to obtain 50,000 as fast as you can. And whenever you send the caravans don’t send them with liberal goods at earliest from the time when you will require a trade patent. And as you done that you can simply end picking up pillage and trading through supply. I would propose not to be anxious moreover about constructing a wonderful army, through amount of fighting you will have to do and amount of locked up troops you can get from opponent use what you can, as most of troops will expire almost immediately.

I mostly play Warband, but place points into finding path and spot and for that 3 and 2 are fine respectively at chargen. Looters are superior for XP undeveloped near the beginning stage but you should keep away from Bandits until you're approximately at stage 8 or so and have appoint several mercenary troops to sustain you. Looters merely have axes and clubs, whereas bandits have guns and are more than pleased to shoot you off your horse.

See, according to me captivating hostage and selling them is of no use, and if suppose you want to do that you can sell them in kafa. I would say if you want most excellent body armor and armaments, you can purchase from Weapon-master and Armor-master. And the most important thing is like Villagers are now upgradeable, but excluding the peasant women, as Peasant women though, cannot be upgraded.

Thanks guys as this is the quite good to see all this things and off course very helpful too, in I know you might have known about this, but though I would like to share it like at what time you have currency and npcs, propel them to university in Warsaw and as they study run a few caravans to Koningsberg, and as soon as you own a city start hiring officers and building barracks and stable, this will help you to guard you region, and by the way is there any way through we can cheat little bit ??

Re: Useful tips for playing Mount&Blade: With Fire & Sword

I am not sure about this, but yeah as this is the game there might have some loopholes, you can search it on the internet, in fact I am sure that you’ll get some of the cheats regarding this game. But still I would suggest you that you should not play the game like these as after you apply the cheat, you’ll get all the resources and all things very soon, thus entertainment in getting then would vanished at all, but still off course this is yours choice.