Thread: Bad boys in Sims 3: Generation

Bad boys in Sims 3: Generation

Every since I installed my Sims generations seem to have only male babies. In order to get a girl had to have the mother eats three watermelons. This time I required having a girl initially as a result I had the mom eat three watermelons and not even a single apples however she STILL had a son. This is getting annoying! Does anyone know if this is a technical problem? Also, I think I heard some time ago that apples / watermelon I collect gender no longer works. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Bad boys in Sims 3: Generation

Hello I am achieved with it. As far as I am acquainted with, the fruit thing at rest works however the simply difficulty I have is if I make use of Testing cheats facilitate true the fruit unexpectedly gives the conflicting result. I don't actually be acquainted with what to perform through every boys however I could inform you to adopt a baby girl and make use of the 'edit within create a Sims cheat on the way to make it appear similar to it was born through your Sims. The simply down point being that you overlook out lying on pregnancy. I Hope this helps!

If you do not mind cheating, you can use traps faithful proof allowed to change the sex of their children. Straightforward wait pending the baby is a toddler, the Shift + click resting on the child and choose "Edit within CAS." Then sent to CAS, where you can change the sex of the child to whatever you want. Sims continually has to be seated and watch television for children while the children listen to the radio. If Sims can afford it, because radios in every room and construct the station for children, except in rooms where Sims is trying to sleep.

The game tends to try to match the number of men versus women by age group. If you have mostly women in the game, children will be born. If the city has enough males, then most women will be born. If you have an intern / doctor can send your Sims in the direction of have sex diagnosed. If a child is diagnosed and straight away Sims consume watermelons. And if your Sims have twins is likely to get boy / girl twins. If a child is diagnosed and you’re Sims has twins and straight away has apples. Influence to help girls / twins. Sometimes even boys / girls and girls / children are born triplets.

I also like to use the CAS editing tricks to follow up boys Voice # 2. For some reason, my Sims has always been vocal track in a normal tone. Although all children can have any of the vocal tracks, I think the track 1 is more appropriate for girls and Track 2 is more appropriate for children. I thought my family was bad luck; I had to take a girl to have one. Even watermelon gave me a child. I'm totally going to use the trick of the CAS to change the new baby, but please tell me you can change the name too?