Thread: Why do people with “SIMS 3 Generations live in Sunset Valley”

Why do people with “SIMS 3 Generations live in Sunset Valley”

It looks like everybody that has Generations is making their Sims live in Sunset Valley. Does anybody know why? I know that Generations didn't arrive with a new world and disparate BP, Sunset Valley is a very family leaning, housing sort of feel previously. It's tough to discover room in BP to add new lots too. I suppose RV and BB would be okay but SV looks to be the default "go to". Anyone have any more idea on this? Please let me know your suggestions on this.

Re: Why do people with “SIMS 3 Generations live in Sunset Valley”

You could save them to the bin and just place them in the fresh save/town. They will of course drop friend from BP as those SIMS would at a standstill "live in BP" and any relations they have in BP would be vanished (siblings/aunts and so on that moved out). Or you can shift them to a different town. Just Go to edit town, choose the preferred household, save them to your bin. Unlock a new game in some other town and after that choose them from your bin and put a copy of the family into the new town. They keep their inventories and skills, so go ahead shift them if you wish to.

I keep playing quite a lot of neighborhoods just as earlier. The cohorts EP is no reason for me to alter my play style, it's just an adding. I had to alter my play style because I can't travel to France, Egypt and china any longer! And if I am say that I not at all cared much for sunset valley, I do play generations in Bridgeport. The just thing I disgust regarding BP is the amount of burrow stations. Sim leaves the home by taxi, to the subway station, to way out the subway station to get in a different taxi, to run on foot to get to anywhere.

You can shift them by saving the family in the Sim bin, but I would maintain your present game saved. For a few reason later than installing Generations, at any time I shift a family from one town to another the family gets truly failed. The strollers have worked immense up to now. Dad took toddler to and from City Hall plainly, just taking him out to utilize the stairs. It did not occur earlier I installed Generations, but I cannot play a family very long (that is moved) lacking a few foremost troubles.

I utilize Sunset Valley and Riverview just because they are my two preferred towns and I have spent hour’s structure clubs, bars and parks on them. I am inclined now if I begin a new save to copy one of those over from one of my other saves to utilize as the base neighborhood. Twin brook is too tiny for what I required and Bridgeport too bugged. Twin brook is just immense with the small neighbors like. There’s estate in a way many houses here, many houses there, a few houses there.

I comprise Generations and my Sims live in Barnacle Bay, because the design is bigger and I at a standstill get the beach setting, but it as well has a bit of that farmland look to it as well, which is great for my cottage themed homes and district lots. As for the majority using Sunset Valley, possibly because it's simpler to remodel, as it's a minor town contrasted to Riverview, and a whole lot less miserable looking than Twinbrook, which is in fact quite small in terms of lot ease of use.