Thread: Mount&Blade: With Fire & Sword Bugs so far

Mount&Blade: With Fire & Sword Bugs so far

I have practiced many siege bugs where while two ladders are there then troops get wedged on as a minimum one of the ladders. It has forever been on left ladder. Each 2 ladder blockade in the Crimean Khanate shows this but not within the Cossack Hettamente. There are many grammatical as well as logical errors in dialog along with interactions. Like using the caravan for first time allows a quest to obtain trades authorize. When transporting a caravan the revenue calculation does not taken into concern the charge of the caravan therefore it would incorrectly inform you that you revenged off of a transaction even though you didn't.

Re: Mount&Blade: With Fire & Sword Bugs so far

My new project "problem" would be that the trader incorrectly states that has received a benefit when in fact received a loss as a result of the operation. The only way that would not be an error if the "benefit" is only measured at the time of sale and does not take into account the cost of the caravan. In simple accounting, this would ignore the cost of goods sold and only report the sales revenue of your gross income. My problem is that these traders ignore the costs of the caravan in the calculation of benefits that violate the simple rules of finance. Because of this, a message does not seem to indicate that you received a loss as a result of the previous operation.

People who say that the graphics requirements would be identical to M & B Warband are not correct; this requires a little more energy. I have an identical problem when first loaded the game. Lower the graphics settings. His world then rights itself. I'm not sure it's really a mistake because it could be the game of hating your configuration. Just something I get that the game crashes if you reload as well as access steam chat while the reload.

Revenues from the sale of caravan trade goods could be less than the money paid! Since, for example, grain purchased in Kiev costs 135 coins and selected small caravan (20 units of good trade?) + 1500 cash for organizing a caravan - total cost = 4,200 ATMs. And the destination is "Sich", where grain costs only 140 ATMs. So the total revenue would be minus (-) 1400. For what is lost. if you are charged for the fur trade goods and sold anywhere within the north of results then this could be better.

I think most people are having problems seem to be simply a lack of understanding, because the game does not seem to enjoy telling how any of the mechanical work. There is no manual or any indication of how things work in the game is a frustrating experience for both gamers and developers - after all, have to travel hundreds of reports of fake error (because there are errors, only a mechanical game that is not explained at all) to find that the errors are made.

It is unclear whether the soldiers can level up, and which ones. Some say they can, some say they cannot. Same with the union of the factions. Some players suffer for years trying to join a faction, while others seem to have no problem, apparently at random. In multiplayer mode, there seems to be a significant delay between when you release the mouse button, and when my avatar actually changes his weapon. This has killed me more times than I can count, and not very pleasant.

It is unclear whether the soldiers can level up, and which ones. Some say they can, some say they cannot. Same with the union of the factions. Some players suffer for years trying to join a faction, while others seem to have no problem, apparently at random. In multiplayer mode, there seems to be a significant delay between when you release the mouse button, and when my avatar actually changes his weapon. This has killed me more times than I can count, and not very pleasant.