Thread: How to solve Boarding school Bug in Sims 3 Generation?

How to solve Boarding school Bug in Sims 3 Generation?

Ok the problem here is if this elder brother got married and came into the home with her wife, all this kids who were in boarding school suddenly moved out of the home and it said education enrolled in boarding school now this guys are unable to go in again and they can’t be removed either and now this kids don’t have anything to do till they become adult now what to do? And I think am not the only one to suffer from this so anyone here experiencing same problem can tell me some views or what steps you all are taking?

Re: How to solve Boarding school Bug in Sims 3 Generation?

Oh yes off course you are not the only one to have this problem I have been going through number of search for this problem but still haven’t found any good solution I don’t know weather we are going to get solution for this or no I am working hard still hope lets our search ends some where over here or may be this problem don’t have a exact solution we have to complain about this bug to EA they may provide us the solution well lets hope the best hope we get the solution sooner guys come on lets get this done quickly.

Ah well I haven’t faced this problem but this seems to be a genuine problem don’t know why the geniuses of this game are still quite anyways I have a personal solution may this work to you guys I think you must try to reset Sims cheat, have you tried it out? Try it and then let me know is it working or no I think this should work. I dint had this problem till now but some other problems and I solved them by this solution only and it did worked to me lets see if it works for you and i think it should. The cheat may take them out of boarding school though.

This is a good solution and this dose works many time and this is a good solution but if it don’t work over here you need to check out this solution just check out your Over watch mod if not please do check it. When I was in this trouble I did turned the lost sim setting to false and then the problem was no more so I hope this would surely work for you too just check for that and get it done. I think resetting option was good to i didn’t thought of this so i haven’t used its till but I think this would work not sure about this you must try both of them and see which is sorting your problem out .

I haven’t got into this situation but I have an idea and this is logically and can be attempted once and I really hope this can work to drag you out of this problem if it dose I would be really a good player of this game I suggested this to my friend also some days ago and I haven’t got any reply regarding this from him still I think his problem is solved and I think your problem would be solved to, do one thing move the brother out of the house who is newly married with all the children’s who must be in boarding school by using the move option then just invite the wife to move back in and use master controllers for that then switch to the parents and move these kids in back yes now you have to enroll these kids to boarding again it’s a kind of resetting but your problem would be solved I think try out. Best of luck, Enjoy the game

Thanks guys for a good effort behind this question these solution’s and suggestion are working I have been helped with all the suggestion this is really very nice to see people suggesting so much and putting effort to solve the problem regarding this and I am really thank full to you guys keep helping in this manner for this game and other such games to would realy enjoy this game now and it has been done because all of you.