Thread: Does the place in Alice: Madness Return is London

Does the place in Alice: Madness Return is London

I think it says afterward during the game mutually during real life and the wonders blurring that would turn out to be "Londerland" and I memorize considering one of the perception art (London Calling), through Alice actually in the company of its iconic blue dress bound something like the rooftops of London by an umbrella, I estimate this means that afterward within the Alice game that his powers would be able to Wonderland (weapons / magic) in London over time? I also wonder if you can call Cheshire cat for advice on London.

Re: Does the place in Alice: Madness Return is London

Whatever happens in London, through the eyes of Alice's happening in your mind? Nobody else can see the same things she does, because it is amazing. With this in mind, the battle is in London is either entirely in his mind, or going totally crazy within the real world, and utilize random objects intended for their weapons, attacking people at random, the getting higher buildings, or attack the things that are 't present in the company of it.

That's kind of how I imagine it to be. After a while the lines between fantasy and reality blurred (also known as Men with heads Jabberwocky), which is an additional element toward the madness of Alice. As the game goes on top of it acquire inferior. A "Londerland" level would be an awesome final. In the original game, Alice was the only human character and the whole game takes place in Wonderland and the human characters, was never shown (except for some photos of the introduction).

Anyway, after watching the latest video showing London, have you ever noticed that resemble those of Londoners? Cartoons and caricturish looking for (ie, big noses / hands, children do not look like real children, etc)? Although I feel somewhat disappointed that it could not represent people in a more realistic or is actually part of Alice's hallucinations / delusions how he sees the world? In view of the fact that I comprehend that Alice may be the only thing that remotely appears more human than an additional caricature as the people in the region of him.

That's just the style of play. It is supposed to have a kind of animated / stop-motion animation look. Not supposed to look photo real. It's approximating at what time you see the animated CGI film and you agree that that's just what people appear like. It is stylized. Do not read too much into it. If London could get, so why could not accurately do the same with people? I think it be supposed to have been additional photo-real scenes of London, at the similar time as the exterior of animated / cgi is reserved for Wonderland.

Alice is approximately totally dissimilar during Wonderland. She is taller and secure. The worlds in addition look completely dissimilar from London, which is dark. The typescript meet inside London did not make an exterior in Wonderland, and if they did, they would be deformed and strange, like the crazy kids, and children in London. I approximating the stylized look of the characters, however give a feeling still more uncomfortable in the direction of London. It's kind of like you can see the effect that corrupted London (now) has been in town in the interior, on their exteriors.

It is actually fairly does. No "bleed", however to discover a method to London, during the imagination of Alice. What starts the story / game? Old Homeless Lady Alicia inform of the death of his father and Little Manor tragedy, trauma straight away returns to Alice and she acquire flashbacks, the old lady's head turn out to be the head of the jabberwock it. She kills the old woman and realized what really made when the woman is dead and runs from the London police and hiding them in an orphanage or a therapist.