Thread: Modding Utilities/SDK for Alice: Madness Returns?

Modding Utilities/SDK for Alice: Madness Returns?

Hello everyone, since the game is finally released in every version I need to know If the developers are planning to release the sdk version of the game so that there is more maps, weapons and dresses for the game so is that true can you all elapse tell me about it. I am waiting for the suggestions from you all so please do reply on the same I am waiting for the suggestions from you all. since if the developers plan to develop some new things for the game then it will be beneficial for the game itself, so that’s what I wanted to know if there is any sdk for this game that is coming up in the market, if your answer is yes/ not then please do reply over here.

Re: Modding Utilities/SDK for Alice: Madness Returns?

As such no such announcements are made by the developers over the related topic so I suggest you to wait for sometime and wait for the announcements made from them they will surely come up with something new by the end of this month, so as such no such announcements are made by them but one thing is sure that the developers will be panning for the sdk version of the game that’s it. so that is all what I want to say here, I hope the information was enough for you.

I definitely agree with the above user the thing is that they are planning to release it as soon as possible, so this is what the information that I have got for you. they will be coming with more maps and also the mod tools for the game without the moding tools the game does looks too empty and to be precise it looks unreal, so that’s what I am saying here. Hope you all do understand what I am trying to say here, related to the topic. I hope this suggestion was beneficial for you.

Yes you are quite correct the modding tools will be released soon and so is the maps for the game, without the sdk the game does looks unreal and also I have never played any unreal game before so I will never ever try for that as well. So that’s what I have to say here on the topic. So hope you have got the necessary information on the topic that is given here, I am sure it will be beneficial for you. lets see as if when they are planning to release the sdk of the modding utilities for the game, hoping that they will be releasing it soon.

Ok your opinions are quite similar to mine, thanks a lot for the suggestions and the opinions that you have out on this particular thread, so thanks a lot everyone for all the necessary suggestions and the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue, so that’s it from my side, I hope this much information was enough for you. That's what i am trying to say here. I hope everything works out smoothly over here, that's it from my side.