Thread: Can dragons be cliff racers in elder scrolls

Can dragons be cliff racers in elder scrolls

Well I have this game and playing the same from last few days and it is also one of the best that I have ever played. Now the thing here is that I just want to know whether the dragons in this game are cliff racers so please help me in this case and let me know what I can do to solve this issue or confusion whatever you may say I need to get rid of it. I hope that I will get decent replies on the same.

Re: Can dragons be cliff racers in elder scrolls

Dragons have a home in morrowind Cliffracers come along. Dragons think "hmm, viable food supply. No need to chase em off. Let's just eat em." Cliffracers reproduce much much faster than dragons can eat them. Eventually cliffracers begin to use swarm tactics to kill off dragons. To make sure they live, they flee to new lands. Think of a spider fighting an ant. Now think of a spider fighting a thousand ants. There comes a point where sheer overwhelming numbers can defeat any force, including Dragons.

Even in Morrowind there weren't all that many. And even where there were they seems very fond of foyadas, they could be taken down with a few quick sword swipes or a spell. I hate wild guar more. You think they're all friendly and BAM, he bites you. Well when it first came out but I don't remember there being that many cliff racers. I can look up and see 3 or 4 cliff racers at any one time walking through Vvardenfell.

You have no idea until you decide to trek around the Molag Amur/Red Mountain for a while attracting the attention of every cliff racer that spawns without stopping to kill any of them while at a high level or with tgm on. And I'll do the "make Tamriel's NPC count look 'realistic'" trick by multiplying the average number of cliff racers encountered in a single Molage Amur/Red Mountain exploration session by something like 1002, just to further prove just how many of the buggers would actually be out there.

The thing is these dragons are intelligent and they can breathe fire depending on its radius I think it could burn about 1-50 cliff racers that's basically the main reason I asked this question. And if they were intelligent I don't see why they didn't use tactics of their own its not like there was one dragon against thousands of cliff racers. But I guess there was just WAY too many cliff racers. I hope that you are getting my point here.

I read somewhere Mosquitoes drove out the white settlers in most parts of Africa, but that may have had something to do with the malaria they carried. Anyone know of examples of smaller, more numerous species making life hard for larger species that compares to cliff racers and dragons? P.S Run around the Molag Amur region with boots of blinding speed, you attract dozens of cliffracers. Not really on topic but: I recall hearing somewhere in Oblivion that the drove the cliff racers from Morrowind. Any truth to that, or just a cool reference to the real life.