Thread: Lord Nerevar in the elders scrolls

Lord Nerevar in the elders scrolls

Hi I have started playing this game and it is really one of the best that I have ever played and I really like this one. I have started this topic because I am new to forums and I wish to have a fish stick because Maiq couldn't give me one. But seriously, I am not sure about one event. In 1E 401 Chimer and Dwemer driven out Nords of Skyrim from Resdayn under Leadership of Lord Nerevar and Dumac Dwemerking.
    In 1E 700 was a famous Battle of Red Mountain, also under leadership of Lord Nerevar.

Re: Lord Nerevar in the elders scrolls

CHIM is sufficiently complicated as to have entire threads dedicated to it..just scroll down. You'll never go more than two pages without hitting one. The average life expectancy for most elves is well over 100 years, with the exception of Orcs who are elves in the Elder Scrolls mythos. The reason they don't live as long is they've apparently suffered several curses, and many of them live a harsh and barbaric lifestyle in cold mountain ranges. One Dunmer claims that a Dark Elf can expect to die in old age comfortably somewhere between 120 and 150.

Nobility live quite a bit longer, and powerful wizards can persist for centuries or even thousands of years. The Tribunal were practically ancient but they had access to a Divine artifact so they hardly count, but that could also be interpreted as another type of Necromancy - they used the heart of a dead god to make themselves Eternals. Umaril was an elf, too, but he also sort of cheated, binding his soul to a Daedric realm. He had become something more than mortal and so his extremely long lifespan is an anomaly.

Well most mer live to be really old like super old, especially the telvanni because of there emersement in the study of the arcane arts and how to preserve life in various ways. for instance deviate fyr is over 1000 years old and i think its misstress dratha, correct me if I am wrong, is the oldest telvanni and is like thousands of years old. An example of what he means sep Lorkhan Shor Sheor, all the same entity with minor idiosyncrasies it their respective religions.

Dunmer don't live until they are four thousand. A noble can expect at least three hundred, a commoner can expect about a hundred and fifty, and for the Ashlanders you probably just take off fifty years. The Telvanni use magic. They shouldn't be discussed here, as almost any race can do that - the elves just have an advantage, especially the Altmer, who aren't as opposed to that type of magic as the Dunmer. Divayth Fyr is just plain uber. Simple as that. Bretons could extend their lives, but their kinda at a disadvantage in that they probably have a humie life span, while Divayth would have been able to develop his earliest attempts at life-extending magics over the course of several hundred years if he kept himself in good health. Any breton simply wouldn't have as much time in their natural life span to do the work.