Thread: Who is The Main Villain of Alice: Madness Returns?

Who is The Main Villain of Alice: Madness Returns?

So who is the primary villain of Alice: Madness Returns? Although it's obviously not the Queen of Hearts this time approximately however since the most important villain is not really even thinking it revealed something much worse? Although I remember reading about some tweets McGee signs that the game's final boss "looks scary", and I remember reading that the fight against the final boss is "creative and original" and the previous suggestion that the principal villain is the BP oil spill American tweeted that I remember "Let's put a logo of BP at the head end."

Re: Who is The Main Villain of Alice: Madness Returns?

Personally, I have no idea who the main antagonist is, I'm happy to be "creative and original," but I hope everything stays true to the original story and characters (obviously with a lot of art license) and not too far away. I love to see the original aspects of the story twisted and turned into what we know as American McGee's Alice, I just hope that this formula is maintained and that most of the original Alice in Wonderland story and the characters is "McGee," but to a point that still feels like a wonderland.

Given that Mr. McGee said the BP oil spill, which I guess is something involving the black mud. Although just because the boss does not mean that is the main villain. Maybe things black limo in front wrist that appears in the game has something to do with the final boss of this game or at least an inkling of what it is. Are perhaps the contamination Wonderland and you have to kill them / as they represent the fear, perhaps a final is your greatest fear, and only after facing may be healthy again.

I think it would be the representation of who started the fire. And probably in two or more parties (as the Queen was in AMA), and two or more different ways. One of the images and the emotions (again, like the queen when she went from being tyrannical ruler of Wonderland Alice's own self-hatred, resentment, anger, guilt, isolation, and insanity.). Queen appears in terms of one form or another. And the Mad Hatter seems to be the first boss of the game.

Hatter just looks that way because the characters seem more modeling Madness Returns the collection figures, such as the Twiddler have hats of red and white instead of green and blue propeller caps and how Caterpillar antennas are antennas actually triangles instead of being something like the ears (which also has students in the new game and figure, while the AMA did not), and how Cheshire is blue instead of tannish Gray (as the figure and the concept of original art).

That was wild speculation, because we saw the rabbit and the queen in the fire behind Alice in second teaser. People looked deserted Rabbit assuming no and then we do not know why we do not know what happens in the game at all because it is not out yet and we have no real long-term trailer, however, no synopsis is not as far as we know the wonders has been taken by the gerbils and the March Hare is the leading non-mechanical.

We will have further complications. No other fully reliable. Like Bill the Lizard was when he fled from the duchess. And some of our old accomplices will be new enemies and vice versa. And then there will be new ones. Friends and enemies. They need to maintain a sense of privacy without having to isolate Alice, because in fact there are people in London who does not look like totally against it. As the street rat and the lady who looks like a hippopotamus. From the slums. When the giant fish is. It is increasingly difficult to survive with all these expectations.