Thread: What you are expecting from Alice: Madness Returns

What you are expecting from Alice: Madness Returns

What do you expect? See how the first game (which was played) allows you to kill with multiple weapons, and kill the character of different areas of the world, broke in a bad state of wonder. For my part, I see new weapons and classical knuckles: ome new enemies, and screenshots of the environment are good. The teaser trailer had finally music that sounds good: music2: and if the soundtrack is, I have high hopes. I would also approximate to be acquainted with a little regarding the soundtrack, Chris Vrenna help.

Re: What you are expecting from Alice: Madness Returns

I would like to see an option to somehow co-op or play as different characters, even during the game or puzzle pieces side, perhaps unlockables. New weapons, no doubt. Please improve the knife. It drives me crazy that I have to wait for its release. I'll say no banshees. I hate those things. They make me crazy (In addition, Alice has become a chess piece to go across the board. I hope to improve the platforms. Maybe it was my team, but I had a really hard time platforms with Alice.

I was thinking more like the games side rather than from the original story, just for fun, if you want to explore the wonders. Not a DLC, but maybe an unlockable after playing the game on a certain level or something likes that. I hang out here, letting the mind wander. Play as other characters to remove from the centrality of Alice, so I really cannot see that happening. I want to see how Alice is going to move the global struggle, new, now just throw the weapons and hack and slash. Some kicked, punched, black eye and so only a few physical confrontations: brickwall: it will be awesome.

I love that the fight be smoother / faster. Clear that the weapons were awesome, but its use was fairly limited. Some were good and some 1on1 only for large groups, but the charge was slow. I know the game was an FPS, but a platform game. But I would not see me with a single weapon (the cats were in my opinion, the most useful weapon throughout the game). Achievements! Value added repetition is always a good thing. It is also a good thing to brag about. "Oh, I've achieved this hardcore. How is your mindless progress? Managed to behead some rabbits yet?

The unlockable characters sound like a great idea! Or maybe a store updates. Unlocked after first play through games tend to acquire too easy near the end when a system update is in place. And platforms are improved. At the time controls and animations / objects were not what they are now. If you compare any game platform since 2000, say that Tomb Raider, a successor of the last you can see how the platform game has softened and improved.

I agree, I have heard allot of people talking about how Alice is now, and the graphical improvements etc, however for me it's all about history. Alice: Madness Returns may be simply wrong stick figures rendered audio and midi, but if the story was not half as fascinating as the first game, I'll be beyond the content, what we are witnessing is the continuation of the story greatest still told, it will be classic. I would be fond of the knife better and I consider people would approximate to play cat catshrie if that was potential, I have no doubt.

I could not have put in better words myself, Ethyrial. Apart from the imminent epicness of it, hopefully for the soudtrack, I mean, it was so impressive and so well made, so perfect and appropriate. I really hope the soundtrack of the new game will track the first game. Also, I really like to see how the characters evolved, which is very nice. From what I've seen the game, it would be such an embarrassment to comprise such gorgeously rendered levels is unreachable to the player.