Thread: Levels you like to see in Alice: Madness Returns

Levels you like to see in Alice: Madness Returns

What levels / areas you would approximate to perceive in Alice 2? A 19th Century Circus / Carnival (I wonder this area is a wonderland fit). A Vaudeville-themed world (perhaps could refer to all those magic / phantasmagoria shows, etc. that were around during the 19th century.). Does anyone know something more about this levels? If you have any knowledge of additional level then please share it with us. I am waiting for your replies thank you.

Re: Levels you like to see in Alice: Madness Returns

I see a lot of the original levels again. That is, the domain of Hatters, the united pale and forest mushrooms are what I'm waiting too. I would look to use the beginning of the first book with Drink Me Potion, Eat Me Cakes and the room doors. (It could be used as a screening level, once you finish a level, a door is unlocked and you can go through it to repeat the level.) I see a little more shrinkage and growth in this game.

I of course love to perceive Alice lose grip resting on reality however I would love to see subtle hints at first like watching someone in Wonderland at the bottom of a cut scene, and vice versa for the cut scenes wonders. I love the lion and the unicorn mentioned, or at least seen it somewhere. United Hatter has been confirmed by conceptual art and I think that Mr. McGee said it would be more sinister or something (not sure how that's possible though.)

I like the idea of the Hall doors, but perhaps when we finish the game as a place to choose the place to start playing the game or something, not a part of the main game. I love to play as some young people "Happy" Alice in fragments of memory / flashback scenes. I would love pale Kingdoms and Blood / Red back, but I'd rather if the Queen of Hearts were there. I also love to see The Dutchess' House but maybe she'll be a good character this time considering that the valley of tears has become what it expects to see made Alice Wonderland.

Sections does not lead levels in the first game in the universe are glass Wonderland / Looking include Walrus and the Carpenter - Beach / Coast area, perhaps a puzzle where you have to keep the oysters? The train - the ticket Guard could also be used in a role of bully, like what has been said of the executioner! It would be nice to see the man dressed in paper, goats and beetles. On a boat with the White Queen / sheep - perhaps a level of boat or even have the boat to turn into a giant ship or something.

I have low water quite complex. Less linear, but the type of exploration. I liked the premise that in the first Alice, all the fallen debris and a pseudo-Greek architecture, which is more to explore. Bonus points if we obtain R'lhey there. Drinking tea with Cthulhu is the best way to get your sanity. The coastal area was The Walrus and the Carpenter residence would be nice to see too. But seeing as the leaders is something I cannot think without giggling like hell. I mean, imagine a walrus trying to hurt Alice.

I establish a piece of concept art depicting Alice within a place full of clocks and tea cups and teapots. It was every iron and steel and additional things. I consider it possibly will be the design Hatter's fresh lair. And if not, at rest pretty darn! What I'd actually approximate to observe is a fortress complex of the doors. It leads on the way to the linear cross at the beginning of the first game, however much more detailed, through all doors display new areas.