Thread: Alice: Madness Returns gameplay experiences

Alice: Madness Returns gameplay experiences

Even though the game in the original game was ideal for the moment, I fear that today's players can find the "Point A - kill enemies - Point B" formula extremely linear and thin. Consequently you have some idea of the experiences of fun and innovative game in the sequel? What about an open world, the type of sandbox game that allows players to fully explore the beautiful dark world of Wonderland Alice? What with the options dialog? Do you think it will be good for the sequel?

Re: Alice: Madness Returns gameplay experiences

I think a bit of different ways, it would be interesting, but generally prefer to be fairly linear, in order to provide a good vehicle for the story. I would like to see a lot of strange anomalies puzzle space and time is commonly found in Wonderland. Maybe something a bit similar to Portal, only more Victorian. Alice said as long as what you selected. I like the default dialog, because the characters and the dialogue itself much better flow.

Seriously, when you first played Portal, I was thinking of all the environments Alice might have distorted with similar technology. Something likes the part on the strength of the doors when you go to a floor without having to go up, but more of them. It could be done to combat some interesting opportunities, as well as puzzles. As a puzzle with the doors - walk in one door and out another, but actually standing on the wall (and the level of the mirror image) and there are many doors and rooms that way.

Twisted Puzzle would be amazing. I'm not so sure about the sandbox element though. I mean - to some extent, sure, but sandbox games have a tendency to dilute the story. It would be great if we have any extra game mode where we can explore things, fight some monsters, unblock content or whatever, but when I `m playing the story mode like me feel the" storyness. “Alice always seems in a hurry and that only adds to the atmosphere incredible. She `s on a mission in a way it seems out of place for her, I do not know," go behind the building to see if there is anything worthy of attention. "

I want to be able to dodge attacks with a single button (activates a cool animation, if timed correctly) and be able to build simple (or complex) combos. I want to be able to use magical powers and stuff. If u played X-Men Legends 2, you can remember that there were four basic attacks, but if you press and hold the fifth, all other functions and characters changed enabled to use his mutant powers. I want that. It's really bad. Strafing left and right and smash "attack" is simply not enough.

As things combo I hate it, if implemented in a manner comparable to DMC 3 or 4 - hard hardcore and a not-so-so intuitive. When you press the direction I want the press only for the game to know which way I move / attack and not what kind of attack to perform. The whole "away from adversary / opponent in front of" works well simply within the 2D games of me. Particularly at what time fighting multiple enemies in 3D all goes south.

It's true. After all, it's "Alice" we're talking about an adventure game with a bad history and original graphic design structured and impressive, not a materialistic current hack-and-slash game with attack combos sandbox complex and too perfect graphs ( most realistic gaming graphics can easily be too artificial and stone, as the graphics steal the history and joyment). How to improve the game? Think about it, people, before mentioning something about a sandbox "Alice".