Thread: Alice madness returns: Slight disappointed with the look of Alice

Alice madness returns: Slight disappointed with the look of Alice

Later than seeing the last product, which looks quite nice, I was somewhat disappointed with the look of Alice. They had shown us the puzzle trailers, and at the same time as I do memorize reading somewhere that that wasn't the concluding look of Alice, I truly loved her look in the 3rd teaser. That clothes she wore in that teaser was as well unbelievable (I can't wait until a mod/DLC appears so I can play it) but I think that her face in the last product is just a tad plain and generic. Well that's just my view, I completely comprehend if you think she looks great, but she doesn't actually stand out for me as being a unforgettable character (appearance wise).

Re: Alice madness returns: Slight disappointed with the look of Alice

While I first saw the gameplay photos they have released I thought Alice looked horrifying. Her hair was just the brown edition of Poison Ivy's hair at Arkham Asylum. Her face was not immense at all and her dress looked awful in my opinion (lots and lots of problems) but after that, they released new photos of her new design and I was just in love. Even her kohl and her 'lipstick' was a little feature I loved. They fixed her hair and she looks truly nice now. But, coming to the, but part, her eyes are a slight too close to each other and a little bit too broad.

I surely hope the 3rd teaser dress comes out as DLC! Maybe we will a few of the earlier weapons from AMA (I truly loved the Ice Wand and when the cards were ineffective they were fun to shoot around). I in my opinion think her hair in Wonderland is too straight. Maybe it's just me, but I discover dead straight hair doesn't actually work with her facial shape. I agree there is something bizarre regarding her eyes. I am too good with spotting what's mistaken (just "this looks weird but I can't point out anything exact), so you may be right with her eyes being too close.

There is not anything wrong with her Face. Her eyes are huge, yes, but they are wonderfully huge enough, and they are not that over close to each others. The actual trouble, which made us let down, is Her Hair Style. If you are a True Fan of AMA, you might memorize the trademarkish Unique Hair Style of Alice. McGee and ken have been attempted to bring her hair style to AMR, but unsuccessful. Because it was so tricky to modeling and after look was too messy.

Yeah, every other character seems so damn hideous. It is done this way so Alice will seem great and it is as well done to make the game seem cartoonish and reproduce the way London used to be. People did not have time to heed of their looks and they were enclosed in mud if they were not high culture. There was no middle class. There was poorer class and high class. The street Alice interacts is the low class places where people are not so pretty or good-looking.

Here I also add something in this. I think Alice, in all her demonstrations in this game, are wonderfully done. Her character is a pleasure to look at, mainly evaluated to the hookers in London. Have you evaluated the "wiggle in her walk" between London and Wonderland? Next time you are in London, just make we walk somewhat and watch her stylish. After that in Wonderland, do it again. I would like a few fries with that shake, that's for certain.

It's all stuff of view and from what I meet from these posts, people are sided. There isn't any "Oh you know, I would like -this- but I am fine with what they have given to us". I think the main anxiety with the people who were let down is her hair. I think while it’s determined that they attempted to repeat the old style; I am somewhat let down they couldn't repeat it completely. I agree, it's amazingly animated (and isn't it wonderful that it doesn't cut through her shoulder like most games, it in fact "slides" off like more sensible hair). Perhaps there will be mods/future DLC to please fans who were let down.