Thread: Alice: Madness Returns Auto Run bug

Alice: Madness Returns Auto Run bug

I have recently installed Alice Madness Returns game in my computer and I am facing one problem in my computer. When I have installed the game at that time all the things were going fine. After that when I restart the computer from that time when I play the game in my computer at that time Alice just starting to run in the game even without pressing any key. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this. Please reply me as soon as possible.

Re: Alice: Madness Returns Auto Run bug

It might be your keyboard problem and I would like to tell you that you should first attach any other keyboard with your computer and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if your problem will get solved after that then I think there is problem with your keyboard and if you still getting the same problem after changing the keyboard then it might be your game issue. I hope this suggestion will be helpful to you and you will be able to detect the exact problem.

According to me there is something wrong with your game or game control setting. Before you do anything with you game I think you should check the game controls and also try pressing the move backwards key (S key) while Alice is running, if it doesn't stop the problem then Go to the main menu in the game and after that go to the control setting. Now after that check whether all the setting is proper or not, if possible try to reset all the game controls in your computer and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. I hope this idea will be helpful to you.

If you are still finding the difficulties even after trying above steps then I think you have to first remove the game from your computer by going in to the ADD/REMOVE programs in control panel. Now after doing that restart the laptop and then delete all the temporary files from your computer and then install the game in your computer again. Now after installing the game you will not get this problem again in your computer.

The same problem was occurring again and again and after that I have tried to fix this problem by pressing the S key which normally function for moving backwards but that was not solution and it didn’t make any difference for me and I have reset all the gaming controls also in the game but didn’t get any help. Now after that I have reinstalled the Alice Madness Returns game and after hat all the things comes back to the normal. Thanks a lot for the help.

Down Re: Alice: Madness Returns Auto Run bug

I started playing the game just yesterday and I had no problems. Today when I launched the game Alice stands still, then I press arrow up, first it doesn't respond and then it keeps on running and running forever by itself. I have XP and my system can even run Bulletstorm. I have a very basic Dell keyboard and I have no extra USB's attached. Mouse works normally in the game. I mean McGee released this otherwise cool game full of bugs...jeez

I am too having similar problem, alice keeps running all the time when in game but bringing up the main menu and going back in game stops her, but after some time, when we try to move forward, she still runs and runs continously. If we turn around a bit and crash into a nearby wall then she halts again. Alice Madness Returns patch is serioulsy needed.