Thread: Alice Madness Returns Framerate Fix – 60 FPS Tweak

Alice Madness Returns Framerate Fix – 60 FPS Tweak

This is the question that I need to ask with you all. I just want to control the frame rates and I want to tweak it up to 60fps, so that’s what I am saying here. If you have any idea on how to do that then please do notify me about the same. I just asked some of my friends about the same and the sad part is that even they were not aware of the same. So that’s why I am asking for the help from you all. I hope you can understand the situation in which I am in, please share some good solutions for it.

Re: Alice Madness Returns Framerate Fix – 60 FPS Tweak

Well the necessary solution for the problem is that keep your monitor in low resolution and also if antialiasing is turned on then turn it off. So that’s what the solution that I have given here. I am sure that will be the perfect solution for you in this situation, so do have a look at the same and let me know if the problem gets solved. This is the most simple solution that I am aware of as of now. So do read them carefully quite sure that it will be the perfect solution for you in this situation.

I have got one definite solution for you do give it a try and let me know if that was helpful for you, so do work on it accordingly. First of all what you have to do is Open Alice.ini in text editor, now if you are wondering where will I get this file in the games directory then here is the exact location of the file
    \Documents\My Games\Alice Madness Returns\AliceGame\Config\AliceEngine.ini
    And now when you have opened the file using any of the text editor then go and make the necessary changes in the option that is given below here
    MaxSmoothedFrameRate=60
    UseVsync=False
    Do that changes and that will be the perfect solution for your problem.

Well boosting the frame rate performance is a good option I think, so what I am saying is that in order to do that you will have to first think of the good graphic card. Cards like nvidia geforce 6800 GT are good and can deliver the performance so it is also necessary to have a good graphic card for the same purpose I hope everybody will agree with me for the same, so that’s what I wanted to say here, some people do say that they can touch the framerate of 300fps but that’s not possible at all. in reality monitor cannot do that refreshing 300 pages at a time is not a possible task.