Thread: Alice Madness Returns Controls Problem

Alice Madness Returns Controls Problem

I am really facing an issue with the controls of the game. So that’s why I am asking for some help from you all. So that’s what I am saying here. I notice that sometimes some buttons do not respond at all. even the mouse clicks does gives a lot of issues. I have come here seeking some help from you all, I am sure that you will be able to help me sort out the issue. I cannot understand what can be the reason behind some of the controls not responding, I did try finding the solutions for the said problem but I was unable to get anything out of it. So can you please suggest me something on the same, I am waiting for the response.

Re: Alice Madness Returns Controls Problem

This is the case when you have added the third party controller sin the system and hence the default controllers that are set will get disabled. So you will have to ensure that I f you have any third party controllers in the system you need to remove it or unplug it from the system and then start the game again. Set all the standards of the game and that will give you the perfect solution for the problem. So hope you are understanding what I am trying to say here, do as what I have said here and I am sure it will turn out to be the perfect solution for your problem.

I know about that problem and hence for that only I have not installed any kind of third part controller in my system, so that’s what I am trying to say here. I hope you all understand the situation, Imagine losing the controls when you are about to complete the mission. I am sure you will pity with me if you were in my situation, so much problem here, that’s why I want any other immediate solution that will work for me. so do give it to me. I am waiting for the response from your side.

Ok if that is the case then there is nothing great that you can do here instead just unplug the keyboard and the mouse then plug the keyboard and the mouse again. So that’s what the solution is for you. I am not sure if this is the perfect solution for you in this situation the reason I am saying that is because if your hardware’s are not responding to the controls then it can either be a hardware fault or the games fault. However I would advise you to check properly on the same and get back to me if you have got the perfect solution for the same.

Have you set the controls in as default, have you made some changes to the controls once you have started playing the game, setting the controls as default is a good option i think. You will get to know who is the culprit, however one piece of advice that I would like to give you is that if you think that if your hardware like keyboard and mouse is old and is not responding to the controls then I will surely advise you to replace them with the new one, that will also be a good option to give a try, so work on them and let me know if that was helpful for you.

Hey thanks a lot again but sorry to say none of your solutions were helpful for me. nothing of much big sue for me, still the controls are behaving the same way as they were, my keyboard and mouse is good and they respond very well. So that’s not an issue here. I hope you all are understanding what I am trying to say here, if you have any other suggestions for me then please do forward your views here.