Thread: Activation code for Alice Madness Returns

Activation code for Alice Madness Returns

Hello all actually I am looking out for the activation code of the game and I don’t know where will I get it, it could be great if you all can help me in sorting out the issue, so that’s what I want to say here. Hope you all have got the question that I am going to ask here, so can you all please help me in finding the activation code of the game as it is really very difficult to find some. So any of you all who get any important link related to the game that will help me in performing the task then do let me know about it. I am waiting for the suggestions from you all. so please do reply.

Re: Activation code for Alice Madness Returns

How come you cannot get it in the official websites, I am very much amazed with the response that you have given over here. Well let me inform you that you can get the activation code in any of the EA sports official website. Have you thoroughly searched for the content in the websites, then why are you complaining about the same, do let me know about it ok. You will get the activation code for around 1.5K, so do check it there itself, I am sure you will agree with what I am saying here, so that’s the information that I have got for you.

Even I happened to come across the website named cjs cdkeys where in they are offering the Alice Madness Returns CD key at a very attractive price, so that’s what I am trying to say here. Hope you all have got the necessary information on the same. Also just one more thing that I would like to inform you is that the product that you will be getting is a scanned image key, you will be receiving the image of activation code. It is just given for you so that you can trust that the game is original and also the activation code, so do go and get it from there. Hope the information was useful for you.

Yes you must check it out from the official website or the original cd that you get from the game. Apart from that there is no other place from where you can get the game, so hope you are understanding what I am trying to say here, so that’s what I am saying here. I think this much information is enough for you all. so do have a look at the same. I have no idea of the torrent sites if they are giving a downloadable link for this game, so for that I will advise you to better have a check of that if possible, so do that accordingly and let me know if this suggestion was helpful for you.

You can definitely purchase the activation code for this game for 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE® Marketplace and $9.99 on the PlayStation Network. So these are the two places that you need to check out if you want more information on that. In case if you are not getting it from there then I would suggest you to visit the official website for more information on the same and you will get the necessary information from there itself. I hope I have answered out all the question of yours.

Hey thanks a lot for all the information that you have given here, appreciate your efforts that you have taken over here to solve out the issue. so thanks a ton for that. Yes I will definitely visit the important links that you have given over here and I will hope that it will prove beneficial for me. So thanks a lot for all the help that you ahev given over here thanks a ton for the same. appreciate your help.