Thread: F.E.A.R. 2 with PhysX support

F.E.A.R. 2 with PhysX support

FEAR 2: Project Origin picks up effortlessly on the wire where the first part left off. Monolith has a clear choice in this part for more action than fear, but still knows the right balance. The appearance of the game has stood the test of time are somewhat less well, and the attempt by Monolith to some new gameplay elements to add, certainly did not gehoeven. Yet FEAR 2: Project Origin anxious good game. Now what I want to know is Will F.E.A.R 2 work through the Ageia Physx Card? Does it necessitate to be activated?

Re: F.E.A.R. 2 with PhysX support

As far as I know that the first FEAR game did alright with PhyX, I might be mistaken, except I do consider that it did not necessitate a PPU to accomplish that, optimistically this game will get superior benefit of multicore CPUs than lots of the games that have became visible lately, which not at all actually appear to pressure my CPU, simply my video card, which is where I tailback in lots of games. Optimistically the engine in support of this game can do phyX well not including needing somewhat mad similar to an upgrade to a Core i7.

Support Technology for GPU PhysX, enabling a totally new physical interaction in order to get experience more dynamic and realistic. Ultimately physical function (usually based on the severity) will be added to games, so it is no longer produced or simulated by the game but directly calculated by the graphics card. We can already see the effects of I-fluid, Crazy Machine 2, Mirror's Edge, and soon on all series of F.E.A.R. games.

PhysX actually allows you to add physical function (usually gravity) games, so it is no longer produced or simulated by the game, but directly calculated by the graphics card, we can already see the effects, I-fluid, Crazy Machine 2, Mirror's Edge, FEAR 2 and soon I think. Logically physx is already on the cards by making a small update (j ai do it on my 8600 for crazy machine 2 and it works in hair). Attention in the future cards that do not will manage physx will not certainly not run games that use it.

I think maybe PhysX in Mirror's Edge were already like cinders in the last level where the PhysX off with almost anything just showed. You have to watch once or particles move when you walk past it, then it for sure PhysX. PhysX for Nvidia cards are mostly normal but they would be put to work on an ATI card (with probable loss of speed). That this difference. The fact remains, there is hardly a game that actually Ageia PhysX on ATI cards, or cards charged. It's just the nVidia doing everything that people who do not look so exactly to believe.

As I said, it is calculated using CPU, such as play almost everything PhysX. Here, no graphics card and Ageia's card is not used. What many do not know and many do not want to admit it, PhysX does not automatically ensure that the calculations are just about Ageia card or an nVidia GPU on the card first. In 99% of cases it is, no matter what else you have in your computer, calculated on the CPU. Because the big problem in PhysX, is the effect it can only represent physics as it passes over the video card just because not all nVidia cards.