Thread: Which is the best platform for Alice Madness returns

Which is the best platform for Alice Madness returns

It was supposed to end I guess when I was not able to play the game on my machine. So that is the reason I have decided to play the game on the gaming consoles but ia m confused a bit whether to go with all those or not. A recent game of game play than the PS3 and 360 versions of the video is designed to compare the screenshots.I just know he's on stage I have the game I play PS3 or Xbox 360 may have wanted the best one. Please help me as soon as possible the confusion.

Re: Which is the best platform for Alice Madness returns

In the first, wicker is very low resolution in the texture of the 360 version. Second is the texture of moss on the ground in the PS3 version. Wow, big difference! Race in the 360 version of the texture, which was less disk space to work, and soil texture probably disappearing from the screen the same errors like / dress hair can be explained in the video looks at the minor can be forgiven. These images were created by generations of games before the game went to the building.

There is also the argument that it is a game of Unreal Engine 3, and is supposed to work better on the 360. On the other hand, I have seen comparisons of display showing the PS3 has an advantage in texture and detail. I saw one that is holding the blade and the blade is serrated on the 360 version. And I am sure that you will love this game on Xbox rather than the PS3. I hope that you are getting my point anda also will do the same thing.

Even if the PC has better graphics at top of the line, you got to remember, for pretty good ps3/xbox graphics you don't need anything but the system. But for just somewhat better pc graphics you need a 3,000 dollar computer. That's why I don't buy pc games. To get top of the line graphics you need monster pcs that cost a fortune. Which become outdated in a few months, that's why i stopped getting games for PC and starting gaming pretty exclusively on consoles, the technology just started to explode.

I must say I much prefer the Xbox 360 and enjoy the game again after finishing to start hunting accomplishments, trophy for the PS3 simply does not have the same appeal for me. Meeting of the GS system much more motivating than the trophy of a color code. Yes, it is very bad here, GTA IV has been edited to hell, essentially contained the same amount of adult content as an episode of Sesame Street, and Mortal Kombat was banned completely, and banned the import, however.