Thread: Why dresses in AMR DLC have special powers and not in AMA HD?

Why dresses in AMR DLC have special powers and not in AMA HD?

I just want out of the game through the air and find the story before I play AMR. I'd say this game is very fun, bloody screamers if it were not for this would be a whole lot more fun. The next problem I have with the game's saving. It saves this in the beginning of each level if you die, you have to do it all again. What a pain. Also, why do have exclusive rights to dress in DLC? It's made me buy them at all doubt, but they look so awful it's hard to pass up.

Re: Why dresses in AMR DLC have special powers and not in AMA HD?

The first game is great, but what I have discovered some small details of the AMR changes in the AMA. Do not worry about it though. AMA in terms of savings, just start (or PC equivalent) Press save / load to the screen. You can save any time you want. You do not rely on auto-saves. And clothing and weapons packs the right price, some of the DLC I have ever seen. Love it, just personally can not get it yet.

I popped in the HD remaster right quick, didn't really notice anything different. Trying to set it to a widescreen resolution just stretched it, so they didn't really fix any aspect ratio stuff. And did they make the cat fatter? I just played my original copy a few months ago, and I swear he was slimmer than the HD remaster. I think, personally, they should have seperate dresses DLC. I just want the Hatter Dress, because it's amazing. Also, I am on a ps3 so mapping a quicksave to a button is impossible.

I bought the (complete) pc version so I didn't have to buy the dlc dresses but I personally thought that $1. 99 was a very reasonable price for 6 dresses + weapon upgrades. Most games would've broke them into two packs at like $2. 99 each and sold both for $4. 99. I don't know how well it would have worked if they had sold each dress and weapon separately. I think the $1.99 is pretty fair for all that you get, and selling each for only a handful of change seems kind of silly. I do love the Hatter dress