Thread: Combat in Alice Madness returns

Combat in Alice Madness returns

If I can get through this horrible little section I was hoping for someone to give me some help. Cranking up the pressure towards the end of it and all, but I got through the play's plat to come to the ground floor there is a buttload of bolterbys, a menacing face the ruins of an eyespot and a lot of smaller 1 I can not waste time to get down and kill everything before I'm dead. So please help me out of this case as soon as possible.

Re: Combat in Alice Madness returns

Well I had a nightmare game today at a fair crack and I must say that I have seen a lot of combat / Patterns focuses time, they certainly have a rhythm. EyePot, I encounter the same thing myself, the initial hoax, to shoot in advance, and could strike, but the trick is knowing exactly how many strikes before you land it will be fine can, and leave yourself enough time to dodge backwards

When attacked by multiples, to the best I found only one or two attack strategy, to dodge, then attack it twice before and on and on. In short, every enemy strict, time and a defined set of attacks that followed. Finally you have them all over the counter will know without thinking accordingly. Clockwork bomb certainly affects Eyepot. If this attack, it knocks down. I'm not sure about the waste menacing, although I would imagine it would hurt explosion. In addition, the bomb acts as a decoy, the enemies' attention until it is destroyed, which gives you a little breathing room.

I absolutely know that part is you're talking about. I'm on hard mode, using a keyboard, and it took me three deaths and annoying to get the right level to restart the counter. I fly this nest the first time to take out those three little to get rid of those fers. Wipe out the mini ruins, menacing dodge Eyepot as you carry out. Or you try to entice them so menacing in a straight line is the 'bomb' Eye pot can throw strikes. And yes, the big waste a lot of hysteria.

This is definitely the way I'd recommend doing it. As soon as you jump onto that stage, drop a clockwork bomb to distract everyone and run for the bolterfly nests. Take those out quickly and then you can shift your focus to the main fight. Make sure you're using all the tools available to you the umbrella to block, the quick dodge, the clockwork bomb to distract very helpful, and don't be afraid to take the focus off of the enemies and run+dodge away to a clear spot in the arena to get your bearing again.

You can find a little breathing room and the more calm you are the better decisions you are going to make. So find a way to make the fight go at your pace and take a deep breath and think about what you want to do and how you're going to do it. Running away from all the dodging Plus also helps to line them up so they end up damaging each other as mentioned axis. Needed as switches focus to the goal and always has a clockwork bombs out there somewhere would be the ideal straight you and your goal. When you buy a few moments the fire that the enemy can blow directly or on its own.

Quote Originally Posted by Beant View Post
    If I can get through this horrible little section I was hoping for someone to give me some help. Cranking up the pressure towards the end of it and all, but I got through the play's plat to come to the ground floor there is a buttload of bolterbys, a menacing face the ruins of an eyespot and a lot of smaller 1 I can not waste time to get down and kill everything before I'm dead. So please help me out of this case as soon as possible.
    I stand on the last platform before you go over and take out the one bolterfly nest you can see. Then when I land, I take out the one to the right, then the last one on the other side. Then I kill everything else (dropping bombs and upgrading weapons helps) and this is how you get the menacing ruin..
    Last edited by Harson.P; 17-06-2011 at 06:04 PM. Reason: External link removed

Quote Originally Posted by JozzieCat View Post
    I stand on the last platform before you go over and take out the one bolterfly nest you can see. Then when I land, I take out the one to the right, then the last one on the other side. Then I kill everything else (dropping bombs and upgrading weapons helps) and this is how you get the menacing ruin..
    When the menacing ruin starts to throw a ball of fire at you pop open your umbrella and bounce it back to him, then attack him.