Thread: Alice Madness returns DLC pack

Alice Madness returns DLC pack

First DLC pack came out right after it's launch with 6 fabric and 4 weapon skins. But as we've heard, it's only the "tip of the iceberg" I honestly do not know what that phrase means the merchandise I mean to say that what all merchandise does the users feel that they want in this game. At present the game is fantastic but I really don’t know how this game be further improved in various aspects so please share your ideas regarding the same.

Re: Alice Madness returns DLC pack

The first DLC Pack came out right after it's launch containing the 6 dresses and 4 weapon skins.But as we heard, it's only the tip of the iceberg I honestly don't know what that phrase means but it would be nice to see more DLC to add variety to the game as some people have already completed it in a day, and the fact that Boss Battles are absent. I hope that it will work in your case.

Above sea level, the visible part of the iceberg under the water, turn the meaning of the phrase, only 12.5% of the total mass majority (obviously average 1 / 8 is working on), there is a lot more yet to be seen / know to be In response to your thread running, the test would be interesting, perhaps even challenging the existence of sandbox levels, some kind of endless waves! If I like it more than I play it just for the fun of it, would like to correct? A simple thing like merceneries mode in Resident Evil 4 would be awesome. The "trauma" or "babble" or whatever spawnin Call in and around a confined space with the waves of enemies and powerups to help with the slaughter of "scattered about" put in.

I bought the soundtrack when it came out through itunes and I only buy free sampler I got to play with them have received an email from the Amazon. I obviously do not need connoisseur, but if anyone wants it, I know. All you have to do is post why you want it. This is the best answer. I just do not have money, I enjoy music, script objects. Gas is an idiot, it also costs too much. I normally do not care for the 360 items for the avatar, but the bomb accessory for a Cheshire cat or my avatar would be awesome.It take a lot of work to the owners again. It is likely that we and not the spicy Horse DLC already be moving on to other projects.

I agree more time exploration in would have been nice. Like after Bumby says "go to our high street chemist" it would have been nice to explore London a bit, and exploring Fixlers place, too. About the 3rd teaser dress, we have to remember that Spicy Horse did not make the dress, neither did EA. Shy the Sun who made the teasers did. I am sure that you are getting my point and also will be able to solve the issue regarding the DLC.